JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Yahhhh, she made it all night sleeping in her crate without a piddle, she's 9.5 weeks. I usually take her out at least once during the middle of the night or she's uses her piddle pad, but last night, she didn't have any mishaps and actually spent the entire night in her crate and not curled up in the covers with us. :D I hope she potty trains quick like Wilson did. He started using the doggie door at about 12 weeks by himself. :up:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
:hmm: Well..me thinks Wilson was after :poo: snacks...let's hope Miss Emma is more discriminating! :eek:
:p I must let everyone know now that Wilson's turd burgling ways are over.....bittersweet of course. I haven't wanted to say anything because I wanted to make sure that it was due to Ace solely. He will forever be my Turd Burglar though. :yes:

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Yeah for Miss Emma and Miss Spunky....our girls took forever!!!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
:p I must let everyone know now that Wilson's turd burgling ways are over.....bittersweet of course. I haven't wanted to say anything because I wanted to make sure that it was due to Ace solely. He will forever be my Turd Burglar though. :yes:

I think this needs it's own thread!! Lol

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Wow Grammie is proud of her!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I wanted to also add that Jeannie and your hubby are great parents and have trained ALL your kids very well! I can tell by how clean your house is in the videos and the fact that Emma's already sleeping all night in her crate. Now...you think you can spare a couple weeks, come stay with me, and train my two hooligans!?!:begging:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

WOW!!! Must have been something in Ace's food or meds that attracted him to that specific pile of :poo:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
GO EMMA.... she's getting to be a big girl ALREADY!!

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
That's great! The first time you find a puppy in their crate in the morning minus any poo or pee is always fantastic! Lol

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
WOW!!! Must have been something in Ace's food or meds that attracted him to that specific pile of :poo:
We always suspected it was the meds he was on. At one point Ace was on the same food as the kiddos and he still ate it.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I wanted to also add that Jeannie and your hubby are great parents and have trained ALL your kids very well! I can tell by how clean your house is in the videos and the fact that Emma's already sleeping all night in her crate. Now...you think you can spare a couple weeks, come stay with me, and train my two hooligans!?!:begging:
Awwwww thanks Henny! :ashamed: It's a lived in clean. There are dog toys ALL over the place, lol. I'd be honored to come stay with you for two weeks and help you out with your two hooligans. :up: Just be firm.

She didn't make it through the night on the piddle part (would have had I taken her back out at 10:30 though. But she did hunker down with no peeps in her crate for the night. :D

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.