Punkin's biopsy results

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Well, just got home and my bf said that the vet left a message yesterday while he was asleep and ....

IT'S BENIGN, IT'S BENIGN !!!!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I hugged and kissed Punkin right after and asked him not to scare us like that again (!!!). The vet said that the lump shouldn't grow back but to monitor the area for any abnormalities. Going to call her later today to give her an update on his recovery and ask a few questions.

Punkin's doing great. He started doing the chicken runs the day after. The only setback was when he threw up his first full meal a couple of nights ago, so we lessened his portion last night and he woke up bubbly this morning. He's also wanting to roughhouse with Stiggy, but we're not allowing it for now until his wound heals further.

Thank you for all the good thoughts and prayers everyone !!! This has been such a stressful experience. I'd be so lost without the support of my friends here. :heart::heart::heart:

Now let's celebrate !!!

I have a feeling beer's going to be present tonite.

:dancing::dance::beer:

Last edited:

Spunkysmom2012

Feb 2, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Spunky
Congrats!!!! I'm happy to hear that, now punkin deserves celebration for that! (though he may be under age for the beer) ;)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Oh thank you thank you thank you, I am so very relieved for you! You know I have a soft spot for him, and I just want to reach through this computer and give you all big hugs!!!

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Congrats! I'm so happy for you. I always worry my self sick when my baby is not doing well, what a relief!

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Woohooo... Thats great news..So glad it turned out that way

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
WHEW! So happy to see this!!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online