Couches vs Hair

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
We have always had fabric or microfiber..and always had critters..but until Jake came along..dogs didn't get on the furniture! :ROFL: sooooo...when my daughter decided she needed a bigger leather sectional, we jumped at her leather hand me down! It's like brand new and it was FREEEEE! :up: I've never been a fan of leather. You know...cold..slippery..but it's the best ever for dog hair! Funny thing is..the dogs miss the fabric so I used to put towels on the sofa so they'd be more comfy..but Jake has decided he really likes to EAT towels....:cursing: sooo no more!

BrunosMum

Dec 10, 2011
Canada
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruno, Mya
We have leather, it's so easy to clean. Prince Bruno has his personal throw which he lays on. When we got him I said "not on the couch"....hmmmm that soon changed!! Lol.

Corlando465

Feb 16, 2012
Lexington, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
We have leather and I am very glad! Just got puppy last week and tonight he had an accident on the couch, but it just wiped up with no issue. Thank goodness! My questions is for all with grown bullies on the leather. Do their toenails scratch the leather? I am very worried about that factor as the baby get bigger and is more active. I try to keep him on a blanket or towel (or my lap) just so he doesn't get used to being directly on the leather surface.

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.