Entropion Surgery in the AM

OP
Einstein the Great

Einstein the Great

Jun 14, 2011
Fort Wayne, IN
Bulldog(s) Names
Einstein
Thank you all! Einstein is doing well. Only a couple of attempts yesterday at trying to swipe his paw over his eye. I think he's scared too because I kind of yelled at him yesterday.

LucysMum

Mar 26, 2011
S. New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
Thank you all! Einstein is doing well. Only a couple of attempts yesterday at trying to swipe his paw over his eye. I think he's scared too because I kind of yelled at him yesterday.
Awwww. Poor guy! Yeah, as they heal they will get itchy. Glad to hear things are going well. Keep us posted!

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
[MENTION=2559]Einstein the Great[/MENTION]-Sorry I missed your thread and anxiety related to surgery!! WE just went through surgery yesterday and it was exhausting with all the worrying. Today I am having to harness Arnold because he is already feeling better. Hopefully, Einstein recovers just as quickly!!

OP
Einstein the Great

Einstein the Great

Jun 14, 2011
Fort Wayne, IN
Bulldog(s) Names
Einstein
Awwww. Poor guy! Yeah, as they heal they will get itchy. Glad to hear things are going well. Keep us posted!

Yes I fear that he will get itchier. Luckily my husband is taking one day off and I am taking one day off that way someone will be home with him everyday until he gets his stitches out on th 13th.

[MENTION=3123]agingermom[/MENTION] that's so good to hear! Do you have a cone for your little bully? Do you have eyedrops too? We called the vet today and the drops they gave us on Thursday are an antibiotic and they want us to use those 3-4 times a day. Einstein hates it but he's already gotten better the 2nd time we did it today. Einstein is also feeling more like himself....wanted to chase the vacuum!

agingermom

Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
@ Einstein the great. Sorry for the misunderstanding. ARnold had emergency surgery yesterday for unknown lumps. The vet did not know what they were, possibly cancer, so we had them removed. It was actually scar tissue, thank goodness!!

OP
Einstein the Great

Einstein the Great

Jun 14, 2011
Fort Wayne, IN
Bulldog(s) Names
Einstein
[MENTION=3123]agingermom[/MENTION] Oh good! Sorry about that!! Thank goodness you got good news. How scary! Did Arnold have to stay the night?

agingermom

Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=2559]Einstein the Great[/MENTION]. No, he got to leave right away. That would have been the last straw!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.