JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
OMG, Emma's humped Jack twice now. The second time Jack was passed out in his bed just a bit ago and I looked over and she's on top of him humping. :laugh: What gives? Is that normal for a female? :laugh:

71f92190.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Welcome to my world!! Banks was humping at 11 weeks -- it does not stop! FIRECRACKER!!!!

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Welcome to my world!! Banks was humping at 11 weeks -- it does not stop! FIRECRACKER!!!!
Wilson did the same thing at this age. Wasn't quite expecting it from a female. He's a firecracker though, OMG, she is not shy anymore!

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Sookie is always humping poor Tank. I think she's some kind of sexual deviant....I yell at her but she doesn't seem to care! LOL

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Wilson did the same thing at this age. Wasn't quite expecting it from a female. He's a firecracker though, OMG, she is not shy anymore!

Banks was shy for about an hour when we got her... it has been 'her world' ever since

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
My, my, Emma is a feisty one isn't she??! Oh wow, I LOVE that picture of her in that pink tee shirt--that face is SO CUTE!! I've only had boys so this is going to sound really dumb...but i didn't know girls humped too...thought it was only the boys:ashamed:

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
It is an Alpha trait. Sophie has humped Abby since day one. She only stopped when Bella came into the house. Bella tried to hump Abby once and Abby would not take it. However she will hump Terri all the time. She will get on the sofa with Terri and if they play too hard (tug of war etc...) Bella will hump her leg.....she will only stop with ME yelling at her. She never humps me.....it is all Alpha with Females.

Go Emma, tell those boys who is BOSS!!!!

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My, my, Emma is a feisty one isn't she??! Oh wow, I LOVE that picture of her in that pink tee shirt--that face is SO CUTE!! I've only had boys so this is going to sound really dumb...but i didn't know girls humped too...thought it was only the boys:ashamed:
I didn't know they humped too. :confused: She's ruling the roost already.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
It is an Alpha trait. Sophie has humped Abby since day one. She only stopped when Bella came into the house. Bella tried to hump Abby once and Abby would not take it. However she will hump Terri all the time. She will get on the sofa with Terri and if they play too hard (tug of war etc...) Bella will hump her leg.....she will only stop with ME yelling at her. She never humps me.....it is all Alpha with Females.

Go Emma, tell those boys who is BOSS!!!!
I guess she's establishing herself then. She started to hump Jack two days ago. She wasted no time establishing herself then. :D

GoGween

Jan 31, 2012
North Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Spunky
Thats hilarious because Spunky, our 10 week female EB humps her toy duck and toy pig. We call the duck Sundance for those of you who've seen the movie Click! Yes she was humping at 9 weeks too though! My wife and I were like wow is she really doing that so young!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't Fight The Spunk!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
BabyGirl humps too but only as an adult. Wilson humped when he was 10 weeks old. He was such a fat chubby puppy so it looked really funny!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.