bubbaisapig

bubbaisapig

Apr 30, 2011
Littleton, CO
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
bubba
[MENTION=574]TessaAndSamson[/MENTION] great idea! I just need to figure out if I can cut the cable cord back, the parts he's chewed. Obviously he didn't elecricute himself but that doesn't nec mean it's ok to cut it back to the non chewed portion, I don't think. I don't want to fry myself either! I don't want to thread it back into the wall and have it start a fire..if it is live! ANy one know, or husbands/boyfriends know anything about how I can determine this?

Sarah

Jun 7, 2011
CT
Bulldog(s) Names
Brooklyn and Franklin
My guys are usually good, Frankie gets gated into the kitchen area and Brooke has free run of the living room and upstairs if she wants (bathroom and bedroom are closed off). But even though they've been great for awhile now we even had a relapse lately. Frankie has taken up chewing on the windowsill in the kitchen and Brooklyn on the coffee table in the living room. They started doing it about two weeks ago when my boyfriend and I started up with school again. We had been off of school for winter break and now we're gone more so they're pissed and have been chewing our stuff. And they NEVER do it when we're home so it's hard to correct. We covered the areas they have been chewing in cayenne pepper. Hopefully that will teach them. Little jerks. As if I want to leave them and go to class anyway.

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Mine chewed the couch and cushions, their dog bed and stuffing, base boards etc. Never anything electrical thankfully! I think they were partying once we left and Cutty and Mugsy were both teenagers together which I think made it worse. One would start (Mugsy I think) and then the other would join in. Miila has only ever seemed to sleep once we are gone but I think cuz she is around the old farts (Cutty and Mugsy now 5 and 6) so she hasnt thought to. Now with her attitude problem she is either crated or baby gated in the hallway when we leave to be sure nobody fights so wont have to worry about her now.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
ah.....I was using my phone on the above post. I fixed my leak and dead and hopefully for those of you who read it the first time around KNEW it was dragon to blame!

Members online

No members online now.