JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Alrighty, now I'm on my main computer and I give you the proper congrats!!!

CONGRATULATIONS, KIM AND FAMILY!! He's so cute and such a wigglebun.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

goobers mom

Mar 5, 2011
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Goober, (R.I.P), Carlie(R.I.P.) , Chaps, Glory B, Blis, Kimber, April, and Brenna (RIP) Wendi, Joy,
He is so so cute and I am sure he will out grow this problem and live a happy and healthy life congratulations on getting this beautiful boy love his markings

OP
kim n the guys

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
First off, I want to say thank you to Lisa for allowing me to adopt him and for putting up his pictures!!! I fall in love with him more every time I look at him. Secondly, I am hiring a pet transport company to bring him to me. With school and Skyler's appointments, I don't have the time for a road trip, though a friend of mine said we could "Thelma and Louise" it (minus driving off the cliff at the end). The transport company will pick him up at Lisa's house and drive him all the way to my house, can't ask for better service!!! Lisa and Cheryl ([MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION]) are going to be his godpaw parents!!!!

Last edited:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
First off, I want to say thank you to Lisa for allowing me to adopt him and for putting up his pictures!!! I fall in love with him more every time I look at him. Secondly, I am hiring a pet transport company to bring him to me. With school and Skyler's appointments, I don't have the time for a road trip, though a friend of mine said we could "Thelma and Louise" it (minus driving off the cliff at the end). The transport company will pick him up at Lisa's house and drive him all the way to my house, can't ask for better service!!! Lisa and Cheryl (@Libra926 ) are going to be his godpaw parents!!!!

How awesome... so happy for all of you

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.