Chestnuts will be Roasting .....

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Glad everything went well. Just search the title below if you're interested in the T-shirt (dog & human)...

a7cd0869.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OP
Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Community Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Miami Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack Daniels
Question:

Is it normal for their testical sack to swell up after the surgery..?
Yesterday they were swollen and this morning still. It doesnt seem to bother him what so ever.. I believe this is simply body fluids that have accumulated there and will soon be reabsorbed into the body... Anyone else experienced this.?

I'm calling the vet in a little while just to ask them but I thought I'd asked here too....

edit : I meant to ask if anyone's pet had experienced this .... :laugh:

Last edited:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Question:

Is it normal for their testical sack to swell up after the surgery..?
Yesterday they were swollen and this morning still. It doesnt seem to bother him what so ever.. I believe this is simply body fluids that have accumulated there and will soon be reabsorbed into the body... Anyone else experienced this.?

I'm calling the vet in a little while just to ask them but I thought I'd asked here too....

Yes! My vet warned me this might happen and to use cold packs. She did say watch for redness and feeling hot to the touch. Poor Jack! Jake feels his pain! :crying:

OP
Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Community Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Miami Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack Daniels
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION]

Hi Betty. Yea, it was kinda scary when I saw them yesterday.. They ballooned to twice their size!:eek:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Late as always. Glad surgery went well. Cuttys balls turned into baseballs after. I thought they were big before the surgery but dang after..... WOW! His were fine and took some time but went down eventually. I had no warning of this and boy I thought the dr jacked him up. lol

OP
Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Community Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Miami Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack Daniels
@cali~jenn :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

Doctor said it was normal .
And to place an Ice pack on his "peloticas" if it appears he is in discomfort....

Gee I dont know call me crazy but .... I can't imagine that placing an Ice Pack down there would make it feel better..... on the contrary I would say ... :lol:

Last edited:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.