Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
This may be silly :p but I just wanted to say I sure love spending my days here on the forum, reading everyones stories, looking at your bully photos, and trying to help those with questions.

I am also very glad to see so many new members with new stuff to share, and some old members coming back.

I am totally feeling the love for this place, and want to thank you all for being a part of it and making it such a wonderful place to be!!!

It's great that we can help do whatever we can to save bullies and help owners, and makes me so happy that we, as a whole, can help make a difference!

:heart::D:bully::heart:

SonoftheSea

Jul 28, 2010
The Netherlands
Bulldog(s) Names
Bono, Son of the Sea
I have posted on several forums in the Netherlands and I can say, this is a great bulldog forum, my compliments,
You all do a great job, kuddo's to you

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
I agree 1000% and it is making life very difficult cuz I should be doing something other than trying to keep up with it all. :p Everyone here is so nice and helpful which is what makes it such a wonderful place to be and feel welcomed!

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Me too! I love this site! I have learned soooo much about this breed, which is so helpful as Gertie is my 1st bullie. I think I enjoy her all the more because I feel like I'm amoung friends who also spend their days with their wonderful pets and on here sharing. Can't get enough!

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Most of us came here because of a problem and stayed because it's a fun, friendly, and interesting place to spend time! Thanks for running it as seamlessly as you do!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I love this site too!!!

I have learnt so much about english bulldogs on this site, than I have in the last 2 1/2 years reading other websites etc.... Only one problem - on Sunday (house cleaning day), I sat down for a few minutes at the computer before I started the housework and 2 hours later discovered I'd spent the entire morning on this website.:eek:

Well at least the downstairs got cleaned!!! :eek:

tmaguire

Aug 4, 2010
I have really enjoyed my time on this forum! The pictures are adorable, the information is really interesting, and the people are just fantastic! I just told my hubby last night that this website is getting me through this difficult time of my life until I get to have a bully pup of my own!!!:D:bully:

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
I hear ya!!! This is definately a great place to be! My hubby doesn't like it cuz I'm on here more than I'm with him (and the house doesn't clean itself;)). Of course it doesn't help that we all have the same things in common- bulldogs!!

Great job running the site. It runs great!!! No problems, yet!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.