cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I think it's really neat that some of you personally know the parents/owners of your bulldog's litter mates. Like [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] gets together w/Jakes's siblings, and I know [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] knows Emma's siblings through EBN. (just to name a few).

So, I often wonder if Tate and Finn's litter mates' owners ever read EBN themselves. I think it's highly possible since EBN is likely the most comprehensive and informative English Bulldog website out there.

Would it be okay to ask if you're here on this board?
I will not mention the breeder but if you picked up a bulldog born on 1/27/11 in Wildomar, CA or a bully born on 3/5/11 also born in Wildomar, CA...speak now...and let me know.

I'd love to meet you either on the board or in person!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
It was pretty awesome getting to see all but one of Emma's litter mates (Nova went to her furever home the day before). I also got to meet all of Wilson's litter mates when I picked him up in KS. All 5 of them we're departing at the same time and I even met all the owners. Two of the baby bullies we even met up with at the rest stops twice (all 5 of us were from the Denver area). Wish we would have swapped #s. I'm surprised none of them have shown up here.

Last edited:

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
That would sure be fun, wouldn't it? There's no hope of that ever happening for these two. *sigh*

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
I agree with Alice Kable...contact the breeder. They probably won't give you names and numbers of the littermates new owners but I bet they'd be willing to pass your information out to the other folks. I'll be someone would be into meeting up!

Tank had been through one other owner before me but I got his breeders name off his papers. I contacted her and she had adult photos of all of Tank's littermates. It was cool to see how much they looked alike. Tank looks just like his mama!

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=1612]Alice Kable[/MENTION] and [MENTION=3756]MamaAndi[/MENTION], i'll contact the breeder and ask her to pass on my email to the other owners if they're interested in getting in touch.
I remember when i picked up Tate there was another family picking up Tate's sister. At the time though I was so engrossed in Tate that I really did not talk to them much or exchange info w/them. I stay in touch w/the breeder quite frequently, just sent her pics of Tate's 1st bday.

That'd be pretty fun if one of the other bully parents ended up contacting me :)

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Good luck @calibaker ! I"ll keep my fingers crossed for you. I know how fun and exciting that can be because it was so sweet when Nigel met his dad Buddy at Christmas time. Seeing them together was so heartwarming. here's a pic just for fun...

Nigel with Daddy.jpg

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
[MENTION=1904]cali baker[/MENTION] , I hope you do find them. It feels so good when you know the brothers and the sisters!! I've had Mochas brother and Mommy here for sleep overs and playdates. I have lost touch with the other brothers and sisters, but I keep in touch with Vinnie Da Chins(her bro) Good luck

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Good luck @calibaker ! I"ll keep my fingers crossed for you. I know how fun and exciting that can be because it was so sweet when Nigel met his dad Buddy at Christmas time. Seeing them together was so heartwarming. here's a pic just for fun...

View attachment 16715

that's such a cute picture of the two of them! now is this Buddy the same as [MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION] Buddy?

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Yes it is...his wife directed me here and I'm so glad she did cause I love seeing eveyone's bully babies and hearing all the stories and so much info which is so helpful.

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Good luck with finding Tate and Finn's siblings! That is a good idea, looking on here and contacting the breeder. We often wonder where Frank's littermates ended up...especially one of his sisters because we were very close to picking her. I am so glad that picked Frank but I wish we could have brought them both home!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online