Carolina petpantry

nyerathrt

Jun 30, 2011
New York
Bulldog(s) Names
jameson and titan
Im putting this here because it will get more eyes...carolina petpantry has a facebook page and they recently rescued a bullie out of the trash who was pregnant. Today 11 puppies were born...if u get a chance take a look and spread the word....there r links for people interested in helping etc...i dont usually post stuff but the nyc bulldog meetup sent it to us....their r several carolina petpantry pages....the correct one says owner next to it
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001191836180

OP
nyerathrt

nyerathrt

Jun 30, 2011
New York
Bulldog(s) Names
jameson and titan
they now have pictures up of all the new puppies

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Thanks for sharing, they are beautiful pups. It's just heart breaking people are so cruel to these wonderful animals. So happy they found her and rescued her.

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
I saw the post. All I have to say is wow!! 11 bully babies!! I have fallen in love!! :heart: :luv:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I've been following that story -- The pups are called 'Chubb's angels' -- the owner of CPP lost her bully from a heart attack one day last week and they then found the pregnant Mama, hence the name for the littler :cry:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.