cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Don't forget to bring the Chinese food leftovers from your party the night before too! Lol

:lmao:
You mean leftover Chinese food from 3 nights before...or more like a week b4 from the way the food looked and tasted! Oh, my boss will never live that one down...she has yet to redeem herself for that.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
well im thinking that you can get them made into a keychain and always have them with you:yes: good luck with the snip snip. :hug:that was a good one lisa :laugh:

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION], you've heard of Rocky Mountain Oysters, right? Just thinking because you live in Colorado....and you'll have 4 of them....Now I'm grossing myself out!

I hope it is smooth sailing for the boys!

Last edited:
OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
@Jeannie, you've heard of Rocky Mountain Oysters, right? Just thinking because you live in Colorado....and you'll have 4 of them....Now I'm grossing myself out!

I hope it is smooth sailing for the boys!
OMG Alice, that's hysterical!! :laugh: :laugh: I have heard of them. Maybe I'll see what the doc says, you know to see first if they're quality Bully Oysters. :idea:

Last edited:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
OMG Alice, that's hysterical!! :laugh: :laugh: I have heard of them. Maybe I'll see what the doc says, you know to see first if they're quality Bully Oysters. :idea:

Jeannie, you may have a gourmet food side business there! Next we'll see you on Iron Chef w/those oysters as your main ingredient!:lol:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Wilson, and Jack, did really well and are out of surgery recovering right now. I can pick them up after 4 today. :up:

I had Dr. Geiselhardt look at Wilsonā€™s eyes as theyā€™ve been so watery since I brought him home at 8 weeks (heā€™s 1 now). He has no eye lash issues and no tear duck issues. He said that Wilson has prominent eye folds and itā€™s his eye folds that are causing the continuous watering. The watering has been better since Iā€™ve got his food zoned in on too. I had been noticing recently that when Wilson would wake up in the morning, heā€™s eyes were 100% dry and start watering shortly after he gets moving around. Good to know though thatā€™s what it is.

Should be a calm night at my house tonight. :D

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.