JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Well Wednesday is the day for both Wilson and Jack to get the good ole nip tuck. :( But it's just in the nick of time with Emma's arrival. Wilson started marking about a week ago....:bang: but overall it hasn't been too bad. They'll be in great hands with my vet. I'll miss seeing Wilson's furry balls....:laugh: :laugh:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OMG.... furry balls, can you hang them from a rear view mirror??

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I have a pair of big red fuzzy dice at work. No one else wanted them from all the crap they give away at our staff meeting so silly me snapped them up. :laugh:

:LMAO: all the more reason to hang the 'boys' up

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Jeannie, i know they will both do just great w/the nippy snip! Maybe at your next staff meeting you can present Wilson's furry balls as a prize to give away? now that would really impress them all! :laugh:

Give them :hug:'s from me!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Jeannie, i know they will both do just great w/the nippy snip! Maybe at your next staff meeting you can present Wilson's furry balls as a prize to give away? now that would really impress them all! :laugh:

Give them :hug:'s from me!

Don't forget to bring the Chinese food leftovers from your party the night before too! Lol

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Don't forget to bring the Chinese food leftovers from your party the night before too! Lol

:lmao::ROFL::lmao:

Good luck to the boys! I was sooo nervous when Chunk went and now I'm so glad it's done. Except that he sometimes squats when he pees instead of raising his leg. How embarrassing. :lol:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.