why the lick?

catorres8988

Jun 3, 2010
Tyler, Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Spike & Sparkles
omg spike is a licker too...especially when i'm standing there putting my lotion on my legs its like he licks it right off...i thought spike was the only one... i tell him he is acting like a cat when he does that lol.. glad spike isn't the only one i just see it as him showing his mama sum love :)

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I forgot to mention another licking fetish of Vegas's, we have a sliding glass door that leads out to our patio, from the bottom up about 16 inches, you can not see through it, I actually have to take a scratch pad because Windex will not get it off, he will sit and be OCD and lick the door non-stop until we make him quit. He like to sit there and look out but there is no way he can see, it is like a thick blurry glaze where he looks out.

OP
bulldog family

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
Haha!!! Cookie likes to lick furniture. The whole side of one of my chairs doesn't have fabric on it because she has licked it off. But it's all furniture she likes... not just the chair.

Speedbeegle

May 26, 2010
Western NC
Bulldog(s) Names
Tobias K. Smith
Toby has what we call his fetishes, it's like when he starts licking he cannot stop.... His feet are one of his favorites, if he would just lick his feet. He gets his NonEB brother and licks and licks. His favorite is ears. Mine especially when we are in bed. When he was young he destroyed a mobile phone and I think it was because it smelled like ears. LOL

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Yes...Vegas is a leg licker!! Especially loves lotion after I get out of the shower, he would sit for hours and just lick my leg IF I allowed it. Personally I do not like it and after a few licks I have to push him away.:bully:
Vegas017.jpg

Look at that cute tongue sticking out ........ don't you just love it when they lie there like that!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Gracie is a licker too. Mostly my legs. but she's see if she can find a morsal of goodies off of our fingers if we've been eating anything too.

Funny story...Bruce has never been what he or anyone else would consider a "dog person". He's always had a fondness for EB's though, and said if we ever did get a dog that's what he would want.
So when we got to talking about me wanting a dog and him "needing" a retirement buddy, and we started looking for a dog it had to be an EB.

The other thing is, he's never liked it when a dog would lick at him. Well guess who was mug to mug with Gracie the day after she arrived Asking her for a kiss. LOL Mr. "I don't want any dog licking on me". Of course when I pointed this out to him he said....."Well there are dogs and then there's Gracie!" I guess he's a "Gracie person" :heart:

OP
bulldog family

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
Heehee... cute story. My husband was the same way and now I own 3 dogs and foster too!

wyzaswench

Aug 19, 2010
Acworth, GA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dixie aka "Boo Boo"
Boo love to lick on both my son's legs....think it might be the hair she likes....who knows. She is also a foot licker and when she was a pup wouldnt leave our feet alone.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online