JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
We used those with Banks to train her not to pull... once she knew not to, we went back to a flat collar, but we are thinking with the little dude, she may have to return to the harness as she is starting to pull again
We tried another no pull harness that we got at Petsmart but I wasn't impressed with it. That one look solid. I booked marked the page and will look into it soon.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
We tried another no pull harness that we got at Petsmart but I wasn't impressed with it. That one look solid. I booked marked the page and will look into it soon.

we have the 'easy-walker' from Premier

tonyjerry

Apr 13, 2011
I would go with a car harness. I know Oliver really didnt like the sensation of slipping when the car would accelerate or turn. Its adjustable so lasted him until he was probably a year old. We got the Petco Premium model, it has the easiest buckle system. Just slip the top over his head and then buckle the straps around his belly. Some others you had to have the dog step into it and everything.
IMG_0199.jpg

valleygirl214

Jun 9, 2011
Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Valentine and Dolly
I just put her in her crate. She has never really been fond of being open in the car and I don't like having chaos in the car while I'm driving. She loves her crate though and feels safe in it. Our 5 year old EB loves the car and just lays down and doesn't move about. Maybe when our pup is older she'll enjoy it more but until then I'm very happy with her safe in the crate and so is she!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.