Bulldog breeders close to me

BigBossMan24

Feb 1, 2011
Hi guys I was looking to get a female pup from a breeder close to south Dakota. I was looking at two websites.

Thanks for the help

Last edited by a moderator:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I am not familiar with your area, but you can check the Bulldog Club of america to see if they have any information on them

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
I am not familiar with your area, but you can check the Bulldog Club of america to see if they have any information on them

Always good advice when looking to get a pup of any breed. Check the closest national breed club. Read recent newsletters and "google" the names of potential kennels. Ask around at local dog shows. Making every effort to avoid supporting a puppy mill will go along way toward positively impacting your investment and avoiding unnecessary heartache. Sick puppies are expensive yes, but the emotional agony of trying to get and keep a sick one healthy is far greater.

To anyone considering a new pup: DO YOUR RESEARCH!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Last edited:

Sarah

Jun 7, 2011
CT
Bulldog(s) Names
Brooklyn and Franklin
I looked at both sites, and in my opinion the second one has FAR too many dogs to be a good breeder. Just my opinion...

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online