When to try going whole night without going out to pee?

BullyOpie

Dec 29, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Opie
So Opie is almost 13 weeks old and is going 5 hours at night no problem holding his bladder, in fact every time we get him up to go out he seems to prefer being left in his crate sleeping. So my question to all of you is at what age did you let your puppy sleep all night, 7-8 hours? Thanks! And now some recent pics of the Opester for all you pic fiends!! DSCN0766.jpgDSCN0760.jpgDSCN0742.jpgDSCN0732.jpgDSCN0721.jpgDSCN0731.jpg

Jzepeda87

Apr 22, 2011
Berwyn,il
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocky, Rocks,Papa, Charlie lol i dont know y
I just got my boy jackson the new year...he is 6 months but was never potty trained...he actually sleeps the whole night and I let him...only If he gets up and cries I take him out! He was good like this from the start...sleeping throughout the night! It's a good think because I need all my energy to run around with him all day!!!
If he sleeps I wouldn't wake him to take him out...! I'm sure if he needs to go he'll let u know! 😊🐶
He's is a beauty,😍 all the pics...!!!

sitartzm

May 25, 2011
Wisconsin
Bulldog(s) Names
Brewer
When we got Brewer he was 7 weeks. By the end of week 8 he was sleeping through the night. Initially I would get up with him whenever he whined. Well then I noticed that he was just whining to get attention because we would go outside and he would just want to play. So throughout the week everytime he whined I would only take him out if he whined for more than 5 minutes. (that really showing me that he needed to go) If we went outside and he just wanted to play, I would not play to show him that this was potty time and if you wake me up in the middle of the night it better be to go potty. And like I said by the end of week 8 he was sleeping throught the night completely. He is now almost 9 months and he has never once had an accident in the crate. (dogs tend to not pee or poo where they sleep). Good luck with whatever route you choose.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a handsome little man... love that face!

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
he's sooooo cute!!!!!!! we stopped taking lola for 3am pees around 5 months

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.