jameson is geting fat

nyerathrt

Jun 30, 2011
New York
Bulldog(s) Names
jameson and titan
sighhh...now that he isn't active all day with sean and titan jameson is chunking up. i'm gonna have to cut back on his food and give him more carrots. poor guy...

i dont' have any pictures in my new phone except this one...i put socks on his paws during the snow last week cause he kept licking his paws due to the ice....needless to say he is ticked photo.jpg

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
How do you keep socks on him? I put some on Vegas because he was OCD licking his front paws and within a minute I looked over and they were off.????

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Awww, Jameson is so cute in his socks! Even though he is mad...:lol: How are things going with you?

Also frozen green beans are good snacks for the chunky bullie!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
yes he is a bit annoyed. they can chunk up on you in a minute. sarah has put on like 4 pounds grrr. ive gotten 2 off but it seems as with us they go on much quicker than they come off. love the socks. lol

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
Jameson is so cute, and what a good boy to leave his socks on. My experience in putting anything on Bulldog feet is that it takes longer to get them on than it takes the dog to get them off!

SunDog

Mar 26, 2011
California
Bulldog(s) Names
Lupe (or Lulu)
Awe. If you get really close to his ear and whisper, "honey, this is because I love you, just hang in there..." would it help? No? I didn't think so. I wish there was a way for us to translate (or maybe not because then they'd be able to say what THEY really think, which, in Lupe's case at toe-cleaning time, would involve swearing!)

meg1620

Jan 23, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarge
There's a reason Sarge is my chunky-butt! ;) I had to cut out the peanut butter and add in the veggies. He's not as happy eating his veggies, but I want him to be around for many more years!

OP
nyerathrt

nyerathrt

Jun 30, 2011
New York
Bulldog(s) Names
jameson and titan
the socks lasted because he refused to move. literally he just plopped on his side and went to sleep he was soooo mad. i bought booties that are made like balloons...you put them on and they only go over the paw and are tighter right above so he can't shake them off...we will see how that goes...

i'm doing ok...just kinda doing my thing

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:LMAO: Love the serious stink eye you are getting. I did this to Nitshcke a few times and he did the same thing -- would not move. As for the food --- give him some green beans with his kibble... miss it and he will never notice them being in the dish.

IMG_2399.jpg

Last edited:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.