AyeMa wanna go back to school!!

MikeyBoi

Jun 30, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Aye-Ma like Hey Ma
hello everybody...well im here for my dog ...well first off im glad to say this is a wonderful website paws down...people are great and bulllys are awesome..im wondering does anyone significant are jealous cuz u spend more time ur bully? My GF are jealous bcuz i spend more time and money on my bully...i mean shes my best friend ...and thats that ...but this post is about TRICKS and COMMANDS,im just wondering if u can share commands and tricks that ur bully learned throughout the time with u....Like my bully knows Sit,down,roll around,play dead,,stay,shake,beg,go to bed (lol),speak,and fetch....i mean share what ur best friend can do !and maybe a brief description of how to teach them that!.....im very eager to teach her new things but i just wanna know and how whats a good thing to teach to my baby aka my best friend ...please share

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Since Aye-Ma knows all that she is far ahead of HRH. She only knows how to be an adorable fashion plate princess diva.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Lari's right. Your dog's far ahead of most I know here. Mine know "shake" and Bo knows "high five" - that's IT.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.