JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Just placed an order for 4 Jolly Eggs, two large, two mediums. :D Should be fun to see how the boys and Lady Emma like them. I order an extra for the EBN auction too. :up:

meg1620

Jan 23, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarge
Funny you posted this - I just asked a question on a thread on the Bulldog Club of America's Facebook page.

What sizes did you get? I'm wondering if I should just take Sarge to the pet store to see what he gravitates towards or if I can order online. :)

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
@meg1620 i got the large 12" and the medium 8". Watching @Lucy-licious! Video with Lucy playing with hers ( an 8" I believe) finally convinenced me to try the toy out.

:welcome: to EBN too.

Last edited:

meg1620

Jan 23, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarge
Thanks for replying! I will look in to getting Sarge one - I know he'll love it.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Jeannie..you snot! I was on amazon today to order one for you...as a surprise..jeeeeeez thanks for nuttin! :bang: only positive thing is I had to wait til my grandson was gone so I could focus..and came here first! :hissy: :hissy: :hissy:

[MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION]

Last edited:
OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jeannie..you snot! I was on amazon today to order one for you...as a surprise..jeeeeeez thanks for nuttin! :bang: only positive thing is I had to wait til my grandson was gone so I could focus..and came here first! :hissy: :hissy: :hissy:

@JeannieCO
Awwwww Becky that's about the nicest and sweetest thing someone's done for me, or was to do. :luv: :hug: :hug: How about you order one still and donate it to the auction? :yes:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
Awwwww Becky that's about the nicest and sweetest thing someone's done for me, or was to do. :luv: :hug: :hug: How about you order one still and donate it to the auction? :yes:
now that sounds like a plan. or you could donate to someone else who wants one :angel: [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION]

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Do they really play with these? Im wondering about getting my crew some of these?

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
My boys like their Jolly Balls with the teaser ball inside. Last summer when they had them outside Mack backed up to one of them, hunched up and pooped in it. Not much fun to clean!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

So, @Jeannie you like being called a 'snot'??

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.