What should I name my new baby girl?

Alicia

Jan 22, 2012
Hi I am getting this sweet baby girl, many may already know her, she is baby Orion.

I am looking for name suggestions for her. :detective:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Congrats Alicia! Well, names are always so much fun yet so difficult to decide on, aren't they? is there a name you are thinking of right now? maybe you could go down the alphabet and write down names that come to mind, that's what i did for both my boys. It's tough to decide on one name but i guess that's what middle names are for! :)

When will you be picking baby Orion up?

OP
Alicia

Alicia

Jan 22, 2012
Ruby, Rose, Nelly, Amora and jubi is my short list as of now but looking for new suggestions. I will be picking her up Friday night. Im at Desert skys house right now visiting.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello Alicia! welcome to EBN and the wonderful world of bulldogs. she is a Beauty....

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I like Amora... or Beauty

Tell Lisa Hello... and give Jake and Samson bully kisses for me

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
:dancing: :dancing: Yayyyyyyyy! She's gorgeous! And I'm so happy for you! We will love watching her grow!
now....about her name...most gorgeous..highly intelligent....and did I say beeeeutiful girls are named. .....BECKY! :up: what do ya say??? :ROFL: :LMAO:

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
:dancing: :dancing: Yayyyyyyyy! She's gorgeous! And I'm so happy for you! We will love watching her grow!
now....about her name...most gorgeous..highly intelligent....and did I say beeeeutiful girls are named. .....BECKY! :up: what do ya say??? :ROFL: :LMAO:

You are so shy, non-obvious and humble

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I say stick with Orion. I don't know why, but I really really really just love that name! Oh, and give baby Vegas a kiss for us!

Hidapriscila

Feb 15, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily & Humphrey
I like Buttabean. You can call her Butta for short :) My Lily is a wicked mutt full of devilment. With her white face something like Geisha or Kabuki would be neat. Big fan of Luvey too. You could just cut out the middlemen and name her rottenbutt, cuz that's what she'll be with a face that cute :ROFL:

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Welcome and Congrats on your little baby girl. I have girls and since my skin-kids were boys, I got to name my fur-kids names I liked for girls. I have always wanted a Lilly, but I got vetoed on that one right away. We have a Sophie, Abby and Bella.

I can't wait for you to get her. Bullies are so special and great, you will fall in love and be hooked for life. Congrats again and can't wait for you to share her growing with us.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
i know, @JAKEISGREAT really needs to be a little more direct and come out of her shell a little bit! :lol:

for girls names i like Millicent (would call her Mills or Milly for short), Liv, and Bijou (means jewel, i think, in French). Good luck w/your decision!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh how adorable. they are so cute when they are little. good luck with the name. im sure whatever you pick out will be great. and by the way becky is never a good name for a bully:laugh:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I say stick with Orion. I don't know why, but I really really really just love that name! Oh, and give baby Vegas a kiss for us!

Really though, there is only one O. :heart:

Amora is unique. I heard a pretty name today. The girl who cut my hair was named Azira.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.