What should I name my new baby girl?

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: to EBN, Alicia. As you can see, this is a close knit fun loving group. We have been following Orion thru pix since she was born. We all are so happy that you joined and hope you will share her trials and tribulations here. It is so much fun to watch them grow. Thanx so much for joining.
As for a name: Brucette works for me... Brucie for short... :laugh: :ROFL:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:welcome: to EBN, Alicia. As you can see, this is a close knit fun loving group. We have been following Orion thru pix since she was born. We all are so happy that you joined and hope you will share her trials and tribulations here. It is so much fun to watch them grow. Thanx so much for joining.
As for a name: Brucette works for me... Brucie for short... :laugh: :ROFL:

Another shy one....

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Oh, she is so cute! That is tough, thinking of names. Along the same vein as Orion, you could look up some names from mythology. There are all sorts of neat ones! And congratulations on your new family addition!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Ruby, Rose, Nelly, Amora and jubi is my short list as of now but looking for new suggestions. I will be picking her up Friday night. Im at Desert skys house right now visiting.
Will you give my Gwynn (Emma) a nice hug for me please. Congratulations too. At first glance on the names, I liked Ruby. It's so hard to name the, or rename them. She's precious though!

RoxiBear

Jan 12, 2011
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Roxi Bear
I love the name Stella. I would have named my baby this but she was way too fiesty to be a Stella so she is a Roxi

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
:hissy:

Well, I took [MENTION=1462]Biogirl71[/MENTION]'s suggestion and I looked up mythological names. Of course, Orion is a boys name...but who looks at it as a boys name now? Anyways..I found the name Pandora. http://babynamesworld.parentsconnect.com/meaning_of_Pandora.html

Apparently, it means "all gift, any gift". Can you say birthday? :birthday:

Or Raven.....which means, Raven? That's what it said.

Similar names to Orion are...
Phoenix

Asher

Owen

Tristan

Mason

Ethan

Alexander

Logan

Noah

Gabriel

Xavier

Liam

Gavin

Xander

Elijah

Wyatt

Oliver

Sage

Rowan

Aiden

Ummmmm Sage? Can you get away with naming a boy Sage? It makes a good girls name!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Yes, there can only possibly be one Orion.... she will always be baby O to me but I am also leaning toward Amora!

I also like Rose....

Baby Orion is such a diva, I always call her miss hollywood because she looks like a movie star.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
With those gorgeous eye markings ... almost like she's got false eyelashes and eyeliner on you could name her after one of the famous hollywood stars of old ......

Of course there are many ... but as you are from England ... maybe it can only be Elizabeth Taylor .. or Lizzie ... Lizbeth ...

OP
Alicia

Alicia

Jan 22, 2012
I kind of like Stella im not sure if that would be a good choice for a girl though?? Im leaning towards Amora its unique, beautiful I love its meaning and begins and ends with A like my name!! after all we share the same birthday so we have have more in common!! :D

OP
Alicia

Alicia

Jan 22, 2012
My best friend here in Tucson, name is Elizabeth she would not be to happy if i did that haha

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
My best friend here in Tucson, name is Elizabeth she would not be to happy if i did that haha

.. true ... or she could be incredibly honoured ..... :yes:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site [MENTION=4125]Alicia[/MENTION], how about "Jewel" because she is a little Jewel.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=4125]Alicia[/MENTION]

Lisa did make a good point. Baby O (the second) does look all glamorized. She looks like she's wearing eyeliner and fake eyelashes. I think naming her Hollywood is a great idea. You can call her Holly. Or baby H.

Members online