JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
You have a LAB too!! :eek: Ohmy goooodness !! I think "certain" contracts have wayyyyyyyy too many loopholes! And you're the biggest loophole of all! :tongue:
I know, she really should have someone reread her contracts.....Oh Lisa, I'm in the legal field, I can do it for you. :evil:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I just saw my "lab" typo, lol. I'm still blaming things today on lack of sleep over the last few days. :p

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Lol well we won't tell them about the fake :poo: Chip put in the kitchen [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION]

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] ... "CUT IT OUT!!!!!" You got me laughing so hard, I'm gonna peepee my pants!:ROFL:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lol well we won't tell them about the fake :poo: Chip put in the kitchen @JeannieCO
:ROFL: :ROFL: I've been meaning to mention that and keep forgetting to by the time I get here. Chip has a special way of welcoming peeps to see their reaction. :laugh:

Oh I have my first empty roll to try that out on an unsuspecting visitor. :laugh:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Don't tell me your out of them again? You know you put those on a revolving Amazon order right? Just a thought. :eek: :laugh:

:hissy: :hissy: :hissy:

Ahhhh chit Becky, you not only crack yourself up, I'm gonna have to get that Amazon order going for myself. OMG :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

NOWWWWW..I know why you were sleeping in that poor innocent puppies crate!! tsk..tsk...leave her pee pads alone!! :shout:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.