JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
OH Jeannie, you're home already!! yay!! Emma is sooooooo pretty! i love her in that mauve colored bed during your car ride. Hmmm...i wonder if Emma will be sleeping in bed with you and not in her crate tonight? :)
Got it at Petsmart for $13. :up:

We had a great first night. The boys are really settling now, especially Wilson! OMG he's just all over her. I had to be a bit sterner with him than I've been before but we're good now. I slept in her crate until about midnight (went to sleep at 7 last night finally) and then I woke up at midnight to check on her and she had peed and pooped on her piddle pad. :up: She only whimpered a bit and fell fast asleep. Then around 2ish, I woke up again and she was up and well, I scooped her up and into the bed she went with us. Whoopsie. :laugh: She slept there all night curled up with Mike and I. What a CUDDLEBUN she is!! She fast asleep on my lap right now, lol. She's exploring and playing and settling right on in. :luv: I'll post up her video later today in the photo/video section. I have lots of catching up to do here and less time now, lol.

You all are just wonderful!! :yes:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I just showed grandma the pictures...she just about fainted from the cuteness overload. She looked at Bea and said, "You used to be that cute."
Awww. Poor Bea! hahahahahaha
Tell Grandma Bea that's the funniest thing I'm sure I'll hear all day. :laugh: Dontcha just love grammies?

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
:jumping: yea [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] what a wonderful night. someone said you would have her in bed with you the first night. :yes: im so happy for you

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
:jumping: yea @JeannieCO what a wonderful night. someone said you would have her in bed with you the first night. :yes: im so happy for you
They should have bet on that because they were right. :D I'm going to post up the video now and then I have chores to do (vacuum all this dog hair up) and then get the boys to the vet for their blood work for nip nip time on Saturday. :up:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
OK,,, time to get some VIDEO posted... You've been screwing off long enough, dadgummit!!!! :p

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
You two are boneheads!! :tease: Lisa would have let us take Vegas and we did think about it. He's a handsome and wonderful boy!

[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] and [MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION]. :p

Members online

No members online now.