Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
What is the hourly countdown at??
7 hrs 45 minutes until we leave. I'll post up when we hit the road too, lol. I can't believe the day is here. But with all this warm and fuzziness, I think of my BEST friend Ace. I still miss him much but like I said, I'm totally at peace as he is now. :luv:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
7 hrs 45 minutes until we leave. I'll post up when we hit the road too, lol. I can't believe the day is here. But with all this warm and fuzziness, I think of my BEST friend Ace. I still miss him much but like I said, I'm totally at peace as he is now. :luv:

Super big :hug: coming at ya.... ace is always with you.

BTW -- are the rascals, Jack and Wilson, going for the ride

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake

He's riding shotgun! Just has wings of his own now! :hug:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
He's riding shotgun! Just has wings of his own now! :hug:
Ahhhhhh never thought of it that way. I feel his presence all the time. It's so much different from when we lost Orion last year. I teared up the other night when I was watching some videos I took of him over the last several weeks. It was all good though. :) Thanks for the :hug: too. :D

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Ahhhhhh never thought of it that way. I feel his presence all the time. It's so much different from when we lost Orion last year. I teared up the other night when I was watching some videos I took of him over the last several weeks. It was all good though. :) Thanks for the :hug: too. :D

I still tear up over a cat I lost like 15 years ago..I can outright cry over my sweet doggies!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I still tear up over a cat I lost like 15 years ago..I can outright cry over my sweet doggies!

I'm still totally obsessed with Nitshcke - not a second goes by that he is not in my thoughts

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Becky has such a way with words, you make me smile all the time with the things you say @JAKEISGREAT !

Been a busy couple of days here, but Emma Gwynnie is ready! Cannot wait to meet you in person! Still haven't found time to pluck my eyebrows..... :lmao:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
AGREED!! Who says they can't leave now.... let's go @Jeannie... get on the road
I have to wait for the hubby to get home. :p Nope you'll have to wait for a report tomorrow. Ha!!! :tease:

Jack & Wilson will be well cared for by my neighbor's son, they live two doors over. They're great friends too! He's watched the other boys before and it's their house both Jack and Wilson will walk over too sit on at their front door and wait to be let in. :laugh:

[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION]

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Becky has such a way with words, you make me smile all the time with the things you say @JAKEISGREAT !

Been a busy couple of days here, but Emma Gwynnie is ready! Cannot wait to meet you in person! Still haven't found time to pluck my eyebrows..... :lmao:
She does have a way, with words that is.... :ROFL:. :luv:

Don't worry about plucking your brows, Chevelle's had enough pluck for both of you. Can't wait to meet you too Lisa. You'll be getting the camping visual version of Mike and Jeannie so beware.....:up: Oh and may I recommend a waxing for the brows instead? :lol:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.