JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
4 if you count today until we go get this little sweetheart, Emma. I've decided to rename her from Gwynn to Emma (Emma's Grammie says I have to break it to her son that I'm changing her name because he named her - oh man that's gonna be brutal :unsure:). I'm sure I can sweet talk him into liking the name Emma though. :up: :D

She's 7 weeks old in these pictures. :luv: :luv:

7weeks8.jpg

7weeks6.jpg

7weeks4.jpg

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:heart: the name Emma.
Is she being named Emma after the heroine of Once Upon A Time??? We watch that show every week. ;)

loonatic8

Oct 10, 2011
Indonesia
Bulldog(s) Names
BooBoo
I love, love, love her color! She's so beautiful! If u get bored u can ship her to me anytime. Boo will loves her.. Hahaha

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
@BruceP , not initially. I was talking to a gal at work this past week and she actually mentioned the name Emma. I loved it instantly. Of course, then I thought of Emma on Once Upon a Time too. I LOVE LOVE that show!!!! Of course I was a huge LOST fanatic too and it has the same writers. Once Upon a Time is my new 'it' show. :up:

Thanks [MENTION=3411]loonatic8[/MENTION] (love the name, lol). :D

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Ooooh, she is the cutest little thing! :heart: Love the name Emma too! Yay, so close to having your new baby girl!

I love the show Once Upon a Time too, but when I heard the name Emma, I first thought of Emma Watson, who plays Hermione in the Harry Potter movies. So many cute Emmas, but I think your little Emma is going to be the cutest of them all! :luv:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
WOW... so excited for you Jeannie!

Good Luck with explaining the name change.... meanie

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=1462]Biogirl71[/MENTION], I didn't even think about Emma Watson in HP. Love all the HP shows, never read the books though.

[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION], thanks :p!!! She can be Emma Gwynn. :D

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
I'm gonna play devils advocate and just mention that I like the name Gwynn....but Emma is a very sweet name also! Lol Congrats on the new pup :)

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I love the name Emma and she looks like Emma now that you have chosen that name. 4 days!!!!!!!!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Emma's such a lucky bully to be coming home with you. She will have two big brothers to watch over her and play with her. Of course, being the only girl, i'm sure she will be quite the Princess! So happy and excited for you guys!!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Emma Gwynn seems like a good compromise for Carson. (it was Carson who named her Gwynn wasn't it?)

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION], it was Noah that name her. I like the name a lot but when I heard Emma I knew instantly that's what I wanted her to be. :luv:

Tiffany B

Mar 7, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Rollie and Cash
Omg! So excited for you Jeannie, she is absolutely beautiful, you know I am partial to brindle & white! Lol

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online