how much food nd how many times

MikeyBoi

Jun 30, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Aye-Ma like Hey Ma
Hi i was wonderin how.much u.guy.feed.ur bully a day and how many time a day. Because when we switch to adult royal canin she gained weight that was about a month ago and about a day or 2 ago she lost 3lbs and that concern me ....shes js turned one and she weight 47lb if that can hel u guys in helpin me help my bully...btw cant thank u guy enough for replyin wit very useful advice and pointers....and im sure my.bully would say ty too if she knew

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I feed jake..I year old...2 cups per day..1 cup am and 1 cup pm. It depends on what food you feed.
Fyi..royal Canin is NOT a good food. It's one of the lower rated foods and has a lot of fillers. You should check out our ratings page and also the article on how to understand dog food labels. Good luck!

Einstein the Great

Jun 14, 2011
Fort Wayne, IN
Bulldog(s) Names
Einstein
We feed Einstein 3 times a day but a total of 2 cups. 1/2 in the AM, 1/2 cup in the afternoon and 1 cup in the evening. He weighs about 53 pounds and he is almost 3 years old. Also from our experience with Einstein, Royal Canin didn't work so swell with him. He was on it as a puppy. I had no idea how big of a role food plays into their overall health until we switched his food to Canidae when he turned 1. Total turn around. Then I got on here and saw all the negative experiences people had with Royal Canin. But I know every bulldog is different and react differently to their food. Good luck!

OP
M

MikeyBoi

Jun 30, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Aye-Ma like Hey Ma
Lol nah im not on royal no more shes weaning to fromm now thanks for ur concern though ...normally i just put 2 cups un her bowl and let her eat when she wants too...but now that my.job is at random times ...so i need to set a time so she can eat js in case im buzy and i dont want her to starve .but 2 cups a day is about right ,right?and js split it up into the day?

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
We feed Fromm Beef 1cup 2x a day...... also, you many want to research your foo as Royal Canin is really a junk food. we have a page here listing dog food ratings and some recommended foods.

Jzepeda87

Apr 22, 2011
Berwyn,il
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocky, Rocks,Papa, Charlie lol i dont know y
Rock eats Fromm duck & sweet potato....
I feed Rocks (year & 7months)
He weighs about 51lbs.
2 cups a day
1cup morning/1 cup in evening

Jackson is on Orijen Regional Red
(for now ...then switch to Fromm)
Feed Jackson 6 months and underweight....29lbs.
3 cups day
1.5 cup morning/1.5 cup in evening

Works for us....when Jax is at a normal/healthy weight he will prob. Be same as rocks 2 cups a day!
Hope this helps....🐶😜

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online