Booties

nyerathrt

Jun 30, 2011
New York
Bulldog(s) Names
jameson and titan
I am going to have give in and get jameson booties. We went out tonight to go potty after a long day at daycare and as soon as the ice melt hit his paws he started to hold his paws up and cry....i hate to laugh because i know it hurts but it is soooo pathetic....one paw then the next....back snd forth...i finally picked his 65 pound butt up and carried him. Unfortunately i live in a huge condo complex so i am not the one putting the ice melt down so it cant be changed....
he is going to hate me...i just put my socks on his front paws so he wont lick them...

malaviKat

Jun 15, 2011
Toronto
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
We're in the same boat (condo living)... thinking about getting Chance some boots too... but it'll be annoying to put them on him for just a short bathroom break...

Jzepeda87

Apr 22, 2011
Berwyn,il
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocky, Rocks,Papa, Charlie lol i dont know y
Yes...I clean our boys paws after each of them comes back in front outside....I also live in a condo and crazy condo president buys cheapest salt Available so paw safe salt isn't a concern for her...😳
But I have to start putting their booties on...they are not out long so I just have been wiping/cleaning after each time out! 😊🐶

Members online

No members online now.