What a long week!

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
Well, we've all been sick, bad cough for me and Alana (my 5 year old). My 2 year old got the cough, a bad ear infection and reaction to the same virus that covered her body with hives for 3 days, today is the first day she hasn't had more than just a few isolated areas.. The weirdest thing.. Anyways, Aldo and Katara are so big, I cannot believe my eyes on how fast these bulldogs grow!
Last wednesday was our first puppy socialization class, we just go on out there and the puppies get to sniff and play with each other for a full hour.. very awesome class. there was an 85lb 5 month old great Dane that Aldo is fascinated with! he spent the whole class chasing her, sniffing her and walking under her, yes, under her! he would look up at her rib cage!! :ROFL:
He was stunned with her long legs and elegant beauty.. sorry Aldo, but I think you're a little too short for her buddy!! :cry:
Katara ran the whole hour and enjoyed herself, she is so much rougher than Aldo, got into some mild fights with one other dog, I am guessing she wants to dominate...
I am only doing puppy kindergarten for one at a time, so after describing their personalities to the trainer we agreed to take Katara first.. well, she did amazingly well! I am so impressed.. She learned to sit, down, stay, stand and HEEL position with sit... pretty cool first class. I have a lot of practicing to do.. I am planning on getting Aldo in on the homework so he can be trained when he takes his class and will be easier for everybody..
Missed the days I was away from here, trying to catch up!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Hope you are all feeling better soon. Sounds like you are gonna be busy though!

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Congratulations on Katara doing good in her puppy classes! I cheated...lol....all the bulldogs I've ever had have been over one year old and had already been trained. I hope the family gets to feeling better soon!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
WHEW... what a busy and exhausting week for you. Hope the skin-kids are doing better.

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
@acarabias , So glad to hear your skin babies are felling better. I remeber all too well the days when my babies would get sick at the same time! OMG, not fun at all:nope:. I love to hear the fur babies are having fun in class and learning a lot!!! How do you find the time????

Last edited:
OP
acarabias

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
[MENTION=1710]LisaMarie[/MENTION] I have really had a hardbtime organizing my tine with work, family, kids, dogs, training. I just have to remind myself it will all get easier and pretty soon my girls will grow same as puppies. One day at a time! It is def difficult!!

wautersa

Aug 28, 2011
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelsea & Chuy
Hope your family feels better!

We are about to start Chuy in doggy kindergarten. I'm nervous with him since we got Chelsea at 8 weeks, house training, crate training, and such went a lot easier than him than him so far (we got him at 14 weeks). Haha Chelsea did pass doggy kindergarten but has been in training level 1 since summer.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.