Bulldog puppy raffle at Barrett Jackson!!!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Chip went to the Barrett Jackson car show this weekend, and there was an English Bulldog Puppy Raffle there!

UNBELIEVEABLE!

Rick Johnston of Hollywood bulldogs (aka southwest bulldogs, california bulldogs, arizona bulldogs, ect.) has sunk to a new low....

Chip says they had a cart and were going around with it with the puppies.... people left and right buying a ticket, no questions as to who they were, and if they even had the knowledge to even care for a bulldog.

Sorry this upsets me, and as much of a crook this guy is I doubt the proceeds are going to the foundation it says it is going to.

IMG_2448.jpg

IMG_2453.jpg

IMG_2455.jpg

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Breaks my heart..who in their right mind would EVER EVER raffle a PUPPY! Certainly not anyone who really cares about what happens to that poor baby. Makes me sick..makes me angry

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
This is so sad and not right.... ba$tard$

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Oh jeez...hopefully those babies end up with people who know something about them...it just has bad idea written all over it.

Saalwi

Community Veteran
Jan 3, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Schultz
Yikes...I would never think that would ever happen....I pray those precious puppies find loving homes.

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Oh, poor babies. I hate that there are people out there that think nothing of this. I really really really really hope these bullies end up in a good home, but am so afraid they will end up abandoned, or dumped at the pound, or in the hands of a bad backyard breeder. Grrrrrrrr.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
This just pi$$es me off to no end.... I could cry looking at that first pic... poor baby.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Totally disgusting! :bang: I'll pray this has a happy ending for the pup raffled off but its probably more unlikely that he will not, especially should he have any health issues. I still think a letter to the car show should be sent, if nothing else our voice will be heard and they can know that many many people find this inexcusable and the event is excepting this raffle as ok. Pisses me off!!!!!! :mad:

Last edited:

Lindathedogsmaid

Jan 30, 2010
Sequim ,Washington
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pippa & Peanut
Chip went to the Barrett Jackson car show this weekend, and there was an English Bulldog Puppy Raffle there!

UNBELIEVEABLE!

Rick Johnston of Hollywood bulldogs (aka southwest bulldogs, california bulldogs, arizona bulldogs, ect.) has sunk to a new low....

Chip says they had a cart and were going around with it with the puppies.... people left and right buying a ticket, no questions as to who they were, and if they even had the knowledge to even care for a bulldog.

Sorry this upsets me, and as much of a crook this guy is I doubt the proceeds are going to the foundation it says it is going to.

IMG_2448.jpg

IMG_2453.jpg

IMG_2455.jpg

thank Chip for taking these pictures ! I will share that fact with all my face book friends in California

MikeyBoi

Jun 30, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Aye-Ma like Hey Ma
Wow hope these people make sure the puppies will b in great hands like a qualifucation screen or sonething bcuz those puppies looks to preciouse to suffer from inhumane people .Or hopefully whoever win the raffle kno how to take care of it and able to pay for the dogs health. Because i saved up to about 5 gramd before i bought AyeMa because i kno its expensive to take care and spoil one And if theres is already something wrong with the pup that is even more foul because they claim to b doin this for a foundation...

Last edited:
OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Notice it says 100% PROCEEDS.... I doubt there is anything necessarily wrong with the puppies- except they look older so they did not sell. Good way to get your money out of them.... PROCEEDS.... after the cost of raising the litter, the booth at Barrett Jackson, all other expenses and fuel, ect., then the PROCEEDS will go to the foundation.

I am telling you- this guy reminds me of a used car salesman-- if you knew nothing about bulldogs or HIM-- you would be sold. He is a CROOK and a disgusting person!

And yes, even though these are booths that are rented I am sure- similar to a fair- a few hundred letters to Barrett Jackson would certainly not hurt!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.