I have two very naughty bullies in my house today!!!!

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
I went grocery shopping this morning and left the boys out of the kennel because Skyler was awake. Came home a couple of hours later and find my mental health text book chewed up!!!! UGGGGHHHH! The little buggers took it right out of my back pack so now I have to replace it!!! Not sure which one was the culprit because Skyler said Sebastian was being very naughty this morning, but Oliver has a history of trying to chew things that are frowned upon in this establishment!!! So since no one caught them in the act, can't punish them, but come on guys, give Mom a break would ya? Fortunately, I can still get my reading done while waiting for the new book to come in, but my book is not very pretty anymore. At the time I was going to post them up for adoption, but since then have calmed down and am not willing to let them go for all the text books in the world (just kidding about the adoption part). :cursing:

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Eep! Bad little bullies! Text books are not cheap! I know I threatened to sell Frank to the circus when he chewed up my phone. :nonono:

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
That's the deal with having 2 Bullys, one is the instigator, but the other joins in the fun! Sounds like the backpack needs to go out of Bully reach from now on! I guess it is good that they only ruined 1 book!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hey, a dog has to have a chew toy... and theirs were not within reach at the time

OP
kim n the guys

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Hey, a dog has to have a chew toy... and theirs were not within reach at the time

all the toys were spread out all over my living room floor, so not buying that excuse, nuh uh, no way :nonono:

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

nyerathrt

Jun 30, 2011
New York
Bulldog(s) Names
jameson and titan
seems to me the dogs aren't to blame seeing that you didn't get your textbook through a kindle...then you wouldn't have had anything to chew...am i right...i think i am...j/k

OP
kim n the guys

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
right now my nook is broken (waiting on the nooktablet for my birthday in a couple of weeks) and as for [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION], my book bag was tucked between the wall and my recliner. Now what excuse are you going to try to give these heathens, huh? LOL

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
right now my nook is broken (waiting on the nooktablet for my birthday in a couple of weeks) and as for @2BullyMama , my book bag was tucked between the wall and my recliner. Now what excuse are you going to try to give these heathens, huh? LOL

They put it away so they would not do anymore damage :D

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I caught Wilson chewing on a few books that I have on a shelf that were at his level. I never leave him out when I'm gone, that little bugger will get into anything. :lol: They're like small kids, you buy them all the nice toys and what they really want is that nice plain box to play in. :up:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
But MOM we were just trying to get some learnin in haha, We can't read so we thought we'd chew on it a while to see if it would sink in. :ROFL:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Hmmm nobody seems to have gotten the gist here. It was a Mental Health text book. They were just helping you practice what you have learned in Mental Health class about how to cope with stressful situations. :hissy: Well that or the cat did it. ;)

OP
kim n the guys

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Hmmm nobody seems to have gotten the gist here. It was a Mental Health text book. They were just helping you practice what you have learned in Mental Health class about how to cope with stressful situations. :hissy: Well that or the cat did it. ;)

well, we don't have a cat so they can't use that excuse either!!! I told them the cost of replacing that book was going to come out of their cookie fund and they didn't look to happy about that!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online