HrsDiva

I wear my bulldog heart on my sleeve
Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colonel 5 yrs (2011 -Current) Ella May (2012 - Current ) RIP Bebe 8 yrs (2011 - 2014)
Well I was going to try and upload a video but i guess its to long.. So I'll just add a picture of playtime today...

Heather w/Tapatalk app

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
HrsDiva

HrsDiva

Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Colonel 5 yrs (2011 -Current) Ella May (2012 - Current ) RIP Bebe 8 yrs (2011 - 2014)
My pic will not load.... Ahhhh

Well Col has been so great this week... Were still having so ADHD moments but he has been playing up a storm... And giving bullie kisses...

Heather w/Tapatalk app

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
So happy to hear he is starting to settle in... keep up the great work, you will get there! Looking forward to seeing pics and vids

OP
HrsDiva

HrsDiva

Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I just postes a pic on my facebook... Im gonna reboot my phone and see if i can find the sec video i took of the bullies playing tug o war

Heather w/Tapatalk app

OP
HrsDiva

HrsDiva

Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
He has been in a good mood this last week. I do think he is settling in a bit. I think this next week his hormons will kick in if you get my drift... Lol
But were giving baths today and maybe try a leash... Not sure though, he seams to have to live bread I know its not good for him but it works to get him in his crate and toget him to come to me in the kitchen...
Fingers crossed this afternoon works...

Heather w/Tapatalk app

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
He has been in a good mood this last week. I do think he is settling in a bit. I think this next week his hormons will kick in if you get my drift... Lol
But were giving baths today and maybe try a leash... Not sure though, he seams to have to live bread I know its not good for him but it works to get him in his crate and toget him to come to me in the kitchen...
Fingers crossed this afternoon works... Heather w/Tapatalk app

Remember lots of treats... lots and lots of treats. Have the ready before you start and use them before during and after the bath

OP
HrsDiva

HrsDiva

Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
So his bath went good i decided not to restrain him. Oh hell once we made it in the tub he wanted nothing to do with treats... But was a good mood the we got out to shake it out and towel dry...

Thats when he got pissy when he was sniffing around and i got near his face. But he responded to a deep NO and EASY.

He already got sent to timeout. Was feeling frisky and peed by the couch.. But he knows when he gets cought he gos strait to bed...

Tally so far 2 bulldogs 1PomPom and 1 crazy cat
Left 2 boxers

Heather w/Tapatalk app

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Glad to see things are getting better! I hope you can figure out the picture and video snafu's soon. :)

OP
HrsDiva

HrsDiva

Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Glad to see things are getting better! I hope you can figure out the picture and video snafu's soon. :)

Things are going good... We know there is going to be bad days now but we are seeing the light and a very handsom puppy coming to life.

I need to find a tug o war toy for them my white towels are getting slim... Lol

I took another short vid tonight thinking it was too lk g but it says not supported so im a little frustrated with youtube...

Heather w/Tapatalk app

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Things are going good... We know there is going to be bad days now but we are seeing the light and a very handsom puppy coming to life.

I need to find a tug o war toy for them my white towels are getting slim... Lol

I took another short vid tonight thinking it was too lk g but it says not supported so im a little frustrated with youtube...Heather w/Tapatalk app

So happy things are coming along with him... a great tug to are the ones with ropes Banks does well with them - she doesn't really care for the all rubber tugs

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I have been wondering how things were going ... this is all down to you, your hard work, your patience and your love for him. You GO GIRL!!!!! :D :up: :up:

OP
HrsDiva

HrsDiva

Community Veteran
Jul 6, 2011
Gravette Arkansas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guess whos going to the vets on friday!!!!!

Heather w/Tapatalk app

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.