USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Adventures with Piggy

Quote Originally Posted by mom2bullies View Post
    If she was not stolen, and she is in her forever home, I think I would ask for a note from this skum bucket just so he doesn't come back after all the vet bills come in and say he wants her back... just to protect Miss Piggy and your self... it is so easy to fall in love with these guys, you don't want to lose her to his kind.....This is just my opinion.
    If you don't think that is possible make sure you get her licensed in your county.

Chip's ex-stepfather dropped his pitbull off for us to "babysit" and never came back to get her. He did not call. Nothing. 6 months later he shows up at our door and wants her back. Chip of course says no! So then the jerk went and got the police and since the dog was registered in HIS name and not ours- there was nothing the officer could do but make us surrender her. He did not want to- but had to.

And all of your dogs are just gorgeous!! Bella looks fawn, is she? I just love fawn with black masks on faces (Molly, Jesse.....)
    Last edited by bullmama; 08-16-2010 at 12:23 AM.

Everyday is a party when you own a bulldog!
    CLICK HERE to Sponsor a rescue Bulldog!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Ms. Piggy
    Likes (Received)

Yep Bella is fawn.

I spoke with a police officer that my husband speaks with on a regular basis about how this guy just gave her up and if he would have any recourse. While he was on duty last night he went over and spoke to the guy and got me a note saying that he did surrender her. The officer said that he didn't even seem to care that she was gone and that he had already thrown out all of her food and the crate she was in.

One of the downstairs neighbors was outside of his unit when I was talking to him and the officer grabbed a short statement from him too. So I'm good to go I think. I've gotten no response from the maker of her chip yet as to if they can find the original vet or breeder but they said after two weeks they would allow me to register her chip.

After she is off her antibiotics I'll go get her shots taken care of and then a month or two down the road I'll have her spayed.

Dog Park Attendant Become a 4 Paw Member mom2bullies's Avatar
    Real Name
    Myrna
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Chesty, Cadence and baby Echo and Mello (Delta)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

I am so happy to hear all of this....Miss Piggy is a very luckly little girl.
    mom2bullies

"For it is not into my ear you whisper, but into my heart.
    It is not my lips you kiss, But my soul"

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Norman, LeRoy and China
    Likes (Received)

I sooooooo LOVE happy endings!!! What a great story. And things do happen for a reason!!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Sir Frederick (Fred)
    Likes (Received)

I'm sorry but I have to say, she is too beautiful to be named after a pig . Maybe like Peggy it sounds like piggy. If not you are still an angel to take her .waiting for more pitures and updates
    Teresa,
    English bulldog (Fred)
    Cat (Pongo)
    B/G Macaw (KiKi)

Real Name
    Bruce
    Bulldog(s) Names
    HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
    Likes (Received)

Its been a coupla months since this thread started. Wonder what the status is for Ms Piggy.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads