OP
MamaAndi

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
[MENTION=3247]acarabias[/MENTION]...it wasn't planned lol. Awhile back I was looking for another bulldog (an older one) and I contacted her owner but they ended up wanting to give her to family so they could keep close tabs on her. It fell through somehow and the lady contacted me to see if I still wanted her. She's a pretty good girl so far! I just started witch hazel today to see if over time it will clear up those tear stains.

OP
MamaAndi

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Her poor nose is beyond dry I'm afraid...I'll see if I can snap a picture but it's cracked down pretty far. JAKEISGREAT recommended snout soother and I have some coming in the mail.

Saalwi

Community Veteran
Jan 3, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Schultz
Congratulations on your new addition....we've been using calendula ointment on our dry, cracked parts....it's super emollient plus anti-bacterial and it's not a problem if the dogs lick it...

OP
MamaAndi

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Here is a picture of her nose...it's blurry but I think you can still see how much dry skin and how deep the cracks are

100_1440.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Here is a picture of her nose...it's blurry but I think you can still see how much dry skin and how deep the cracks are

OUCH!!!!

OP
MamaAndi

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
I think Bre probably agrees with that statement!

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Bre is such a pretty girl and sounds like she is settling right in! :luv: Her nose looks so painful but some good snout soother will help a ton! yay for Bre and her happy fur-ever home!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
If her wrinkles react to the witch hazel..use a little desitin..tiny..tiny dab on anything irritated. Remember..witch hazel goes a long way...plus I wouldn't use every day! She will be better in no time! So great to see!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.