***Banks' Lil Twilight Bella***

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
She is a beauty!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
She is so gorgeous .. I did watch some of your other videos on youtube. Are your bullies kept outside or do they live in your house?

Just wondering because you seem to have an organised boarding facility for them to live in.

I have 8 dogs presently, and they all live inside with us ... it can get pretty hectic and bustling at times as you can imagine but not sure if i could committ to building outside runs for them.

OP
B

BanksKennels

Oct 8, 2011
What a pretty girl

Thank you!

She is so gorgeous .. I did watch some of your other videos on youtube. Are your bullies kept outside or do they live in your house?

Just wondering because you seem to have an organised boarding facility for them to live in.

I have 8 dogs presently, and they all live inside with us ... it can get pretty hectic and bustling at times as you can imagine but not sure if i could committ to building outside runs for them.

Thank you! I currently have one female apbt/american bully who lives outside, but comes inside to hang & get her baths. I have 4 others that live indoors, 2 are EB's. I hear on the indoor party it can become at times lol... I prefer them indoors, I LOVE'EM TOO MUCH!!! however I do breed occasionally & have other dogs over, so I have the outdoor setup. In the summer the indoor dogs will spend nights outside weather permitting...

She's a classy girl!

Thanks a bunch!!!

Most Reactions