Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I need help please!!!!!

Las Vegas NV
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Sophie So-lo
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: I need help please!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ruthann Rohan Phillips View Post
    I agree with everyone else. Overreacting to the nip with a loud yell, each and everytime he nips will put an end to the biting very quickly.
    I actually used a Pet Corrector - it's canned air and you can get them at Petco for like $14... its louder than your normal canned air that you spray your keyboards with... it is specifically used for pet correction. Sophie knows and associates the Pet Corrector- there are times she will be pulling her leash- and all I have to do is pull it out- and she stops doing whatever she was doing immediately. I did not want to associate using loud voices and yelling as a correction process... as my husband will play with the kids and they get loud- or if I have to yell at my girls for something- I didn't want her to go heading for the hills... it was quick and it only took a couple times for the association of Leave it... No Biting... etc....

Palm Beach Gardens, FL
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: I need help please!!!!!

I posted on Facebook, but then realized that you may not read that... This is what I said

We curved ours biting by changing the subject like making her sit and then tell her good girl as they like to please you...also got a toy instead of hand or taught her gentle."

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	183.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	30.8 KB 
ID:	2901

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads