Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I need help please!!!!!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Sophie So-lo
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: I need help please!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ruthann Rohan Phillips View Post
    I agree with everyone else. Overreacting to the nip with a loud yell, each and everytime he nips will put an end to the biting very quickly.
    I actually used a Pet Corrector - it's canned air and you can get them at Petco for like $14... its louder than your normal canned air that you spray your keyboards with... it is specifically used for pet correction. Sophie knows and associates the Pet Corrector- there are times she will be pulling her leash- and all I have to do is pull it out- and she stops doing whatever she was doing immediately. I did not want to associate using loud voices and yelling as a correction process... as my husband will play with the kids and they get loud- or if I have to yell at my girls for something- I didn't want her to go heading for the hills... it was quick and it only took a couple times for the association of Leave it... No Biting... etc....

Bulldog(s) Names
    LuLu
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: I need help please!!!!!

I posted on Facebook, but then realized that you may not read that... This is what I said

"
    We curved ours biting by changing the subject like making her sit and then tell her good girl as they like to please you...also got a toy instead of hand or taught her gentle."

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	183.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	30.8 KB 
ID:	2901

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads