They get big so fast!!! STOP!!

TheLost

Dec 28, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly & Kevin (aka Chunky)
I noticed Molly is getting too big for her 'lounging' bed. 5 weeks ago she could stretch out in it! Time to go shopping for a bigger bed and new cloths.

molly-fire.jpg

You can also see her favorite chew toy... no, not the nylabone in the front. The blue & black dog brush in her bed. She will spend HOURS chewing on that and carrying it around :lol:.

Bonus points if you can find the hair dye spot she somehow got in her fur (i cant seem to get my wife to tell me that story).

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
It is so funny how eb like their little beds!!!!! We still have Mochas first bed because she loves to get in it, even when only her butt fits in it:lmao:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Awww Molly is such a pretty girl. Funny how they like the small beds.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I agree with everyone else. Don't get rid of it, they will find a way to squeeze into it. She is adorable, love that photo of her.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
She is just so pretty :love:

OP
TheLost

TheLost

Dec 28, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly & Kevin (aka Chunky)
Seems like this was just a few weeks ago...
molly-baby.jpg

She'll always be my little guinea pig! (ok.. i never knew her when she was that small.. The breeder just gave us a bunch of pictures when we got her)

I agree with everyone else. Don't get rid of it, they will find a way to squeeze into it. She is adorable, love that photo of her.

We wont get rid of it... but there isn't enough room for all the stuff she collects AND herself any more in the small one. It make's her mad not to be able to snuggle all her goodies (dog brush, old funnel she found in the back yard, her cardboard paper towl tube collection.. you know, treasures).

Last edited:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Great photo, and of course never ask a women about hair color!!! What hair color spot???? :ROFL:

wautersa

Aug 28, 2011
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelsea & Chuy
Molly is such a cutie! Chelsea still uses her beds that are a little to small for her... but she loves them. Chuy didn't get a bed yet because every time he is goes in his crate I need to give him a bath and scrub the crate down. But it is sooo sad how fast they grow! As babies you can't wait for them to be big enough to be house trained, go the whole night without needing to go outside, not chew on everything, ... but then once you have that you wish they were little again.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
That's a really nice picture. The do grow so fast. One only has a brief time to enjoy them when their puppies and oh that puppy breath. I'm saying the spot is on her chest at the leg? She was a cute ittle guinea pig. :lol:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
She is so cute and looks very comfy in her bed RIGHT in front of the fire. Dye spot on the left side of chest at the shoulder.

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Yep they love to squeeze into their beds and then sometime during the night part of their torsos spill out. They don't seem to mind though...

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.