Hi - some pics of our puppy

RyanT

Jan 12, 2012
Portland
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
Hello,

I used to own a bulldog that was my favorite pet. Fast forward 4 years and the time has come when I was able to get another bulldog. Her name is Izzy (Isabella) and we've had her about 3 1/2 weeks. She's 4 months old and has been great so far. She's a smart dog and has already learned to sit, shake, and lay down. I think her favorite thing is when we took her to a bulldog meetup at the dog park. She was running around playfully (to put it mildly) with the other bulldogs. The breeder had her on Iams but we've just made the switch to Blue Wilderness Puppy food. Hoping for many years to come!

Toys.jpgNew Image.jpgphoto-2.jpgphoto-3.jpg600_85714932.jpg

Last edited:

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Welcome to the site. You bullies are darling. I am so glad you found us and joined in on all the fun. This place is Awesome and Addicting, you will soon find out.

OP
RyanT

RyanT

Jan 12, 2012
Portland
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
Thanks, I should clarify we only have one. That pic with three bulldogs is from when we went to the dog park.

Last edited:

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
Welcome to the site...Gorgeous bullies

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome to the site and you have a little cutie there. Beautiful county you live in and the pics are great, thanks for sharing.

OP
RyanT

RyanT

Jan 12, 2012
Portland
Bulldog(s) Names
Izzy
We're in Portland, Oregon. She does like going outside. It looks snowy in the pics but it is actually really mild weather(and probably all melted now).

She has this strange behavior that she'll start making her bed(pawing at a blanket) and then peeing on it. Does anyone know why that would be? Otherwise she seems to be doing well with the house training and doesn't do it in the crate.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: Izzy is a doll! She will figure it out about not peeing on the blankets. But the pawing may just be nesting that she will always do.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:welcome: to bully central... lol She is a sweetheart. Would love to see more pix. Thanx for joining. :)

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Welcome! Izzy is adorable. I love those wintery shots...that third one looks like she's saying, "Do you REALLY want to go up this snowy trail? I want to go back in the warm car." hahahahaha

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.