Diesel has arrived! :]

OP
krystalturner2222

krystalturner2222

Dec 27, 2011
Midland Tx
Bulldog(s) Names
Diesel
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYONE THAT GAVE ME FEED BACK! I REALLY APPRECIATE IT! I took him to the vet and he said he has some parasites in his tummy :( so he put him on a few medicines and he said he should be better pretty soon! an he said the the royal kaynine was fine and i found out the breeder was also feeding him royal kaynine. An the vet also said that it could also be from the flight here and the new enviroment.
But again everyone that gave me feed back and good advice THANK YOU! IT ALL REALLY HELPED :D:D:D

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Great that you got answers from the vet and he's on the road to recovery. After you get a hold of the diarrhea, I would start the transition to a better food. You can consider Royal Canin as junk food, it's good now but in the end the trouble of getting sick is not worth it. Vets get very limited education on food and usually push what they sell, so it's usually up to us owners to figure out what food is best for our fur-kids.

Oh and welcome new bully parent! Diesel is too awesome for words!

Last edited:

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Little Diesel looks so cute in that first picture. Hope his tummy settles soon so he can get back to exploring his new home and new momma. I agree with the rest Royal Canin not good for the long run. FROMM is one of the best foods. The vets I know don't know much about bulldog nutrition, amazing but true. You will learn a lot on this forum you won't find in books. There are real life experiences on this forum so we share what we've learned. Hope to see more Diesel pics. He's too cute!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hello and welcome to EBN and the wonderful world of bulldogs! You've received great advice especially related to the Royal Canin being junk food... read the articles in the nutrition section LOADS of great info to help get you baby on a much better food.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.