Oh no!~!!

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
So this morning I go to take Mocha out, and fell right on my butt because the backyard is like ice!!! I went to Lowes yesterday and got the Safe paws ice melt and someone "forgot" (Scott) to spread it in the back of the house also!:cursing:

I know you all would love to see a pic of me falling as Mocha is running with me trying to hold on to her so she wouldnt fall!! But I dont have one!:p On another note, Mocha doesnt want bto eat her food. When she started her antibiotic I made her bland rice with ground meat to settle her tummy and she loved it!!!! Know I think She wants me to continue doing this!! I know she is hungry because if any of us are eating she sits there begging and crying!!!!

OP
LisaMarie

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION], no, she wants me to cook for her!!!! I know it. She loved that rice and groundmeat!!!! We put a little bit of ham ,and little bits of hotdog in her food and so far this morning she goes smells it and then comes right in the kitchen like asking for something else. Maybe I should make her something.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Glad you did not hurt yourself, plus Mocha is just training you. :ROFL:

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
A bulldog whining is one of the most sad and pathetic sounds in the world and must be tended to immediately. Lol. I must agree with [MENTION=2071]Davidh[/MENTION] that she is training you. :lol:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Oh ...look out! do it once and you will be doing it forever!!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Ouch on the falling. I hope nothing more than your pride was hurt.

OP
LisaMarie

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
Well guys , before I went to work I had to cook it for her because she was not going to eat at all.So she eat every single bit and I gave instructions to my family to give her half of her dry food and mix it with the soft dog food. She wouldnt eat it! My daughter called me at work to let me know. She just finally ate her supper about an hour ago:nope:!! I hope tomorow its better.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Glad you did not hurt yourself, plus Mocha is just training you. :ROFL:

Yes. He's right. Bea loves "chickie and rice" (and knows that that means). Just mix a bit in her kibble a couple of times - to wean her off the good stuff. That's what I do. In two days time, she'll forget all about it. (Hopefully for you) ha ha ha ha

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.