Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
So I took Jesse & Mandy out for their afternoon potty. Well, Jesse started doing a #2.... and she seemed to be struggling a bit. So then I see that she has a "dangling" poopy. Well, I ran to get a couple papertowels real quick so I could pull the dangling poopy off, cuz now she was running trying to get rid of it.

Well, when I returned, she was trying to poo again, and the 'dangler' started to get longer. So I assisted her to pull it out, and low and behold it just kept coming out!!! Well, it turns out it is a very long peice of cloth from her bedding, she likes to suck on it- and I noticed it was torn yesterday but I had no idea she ripped off a whole section of it!!!

Please- do not scroll down if you do not wish to see this photo. Needless to say I have taken her bed from her. I hope she will be okay without it, but she has done this before with anything I leave her alone with. :( Soooowy Jesse!

Keep going down- don't want people to HAVE to look at this....

Oh my you wont believe how long this is!!!

Okay one more and I will post it

IMG_2657.jpg

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
OH MY GOSH!! I am laughing but I am also happy that cloth did not get tied up anywhere in her gastrointestinal system.

I've seen something similar with my bullies with toy stuffing, Easter grass, but never that long. Yikes!

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
Oh my thankfully she is ok. you probably thought it would never end.

This little knuckle heads are sneaks and get into everything, lol.:bully:

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I am just hoping that is everything.... Now she's got me worried :(

Bulldogg

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2010
Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly, Mandy, Jesse, Yuna & Tidus
HOLY! Is she okay? I wasnt expecting this.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I would suggest that you match up the pieces to make sure all of it came out BUT I don't think you'll want to do that...YOU WOULDN'T DO THAT WOULD YOU? OMG...DID YOU ALREADY DO IT? YOU DID, DIDN'T YOU? LOL

I really didn't want to look, but by you saying I might not want to look made me want to look.... mind games I tell you.

One day I was outback picking up poo when I came across a strange object in Vegas's poopoo. I couldn't help laughing. 2 days prior, we were at a friends house who have 2 little boys. You know those bright plastic dinosaurs? Yep, Vegas brought an orange one home with him. He was just a pup. It must have hurt coming out!!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:

SonoftheSea

Jul 28, 2010
The Netherlands
Bulldog(s) Names
Bono, Son of the Sea
You did a great job helping her.
Pretty scary story because she could choke while swallowing that rope.
Glad to hear everything is OK :D

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Glad everything 'came out' ok in the end! :eek:

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Abby has passed whole parts of stuffed animals before. She suckles on them to go to sleep and has chewed off and swallowed some. Bella on the other hand is watched very carefully. For some reason to date, knock on wood, she doesn't suckle enough to get anything off.

I am so glad you were there to help and I am so happy it passed with out any problems.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
I forgot to mention. I thought it was adorable that you "warned" us about the photo. I am use to the EPI forum, where poop photos are very common, it is what allows us to monitor how the enzymes are doing. We all post them all the time, I don't think anyone even thinks about it anymore.

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Yes, I am so glad she did not choke or it did not get bound up in her system---- this is why I am with them outside. Overbearing mother hen I guess.

On the other hand- I thought people may think it is a bit tacky or gross that I posted this. If it was less than 12 inches I would not have- but my gosh it was over a foot long!!! I am sorry to those I offeneded by posting- I am sure not everyone appreciated it- but I also wanted to share this experience to bully owners- because so many bullies end up needing surgery for just this very reason. They are like toddlers- you gotta watch em!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
I think it is cute that Jesse is in the photo, almost as to say "Momma, that came out of me?" Then I started thinking....POTM! LOL

I have to face the same concerns next month at work. Our EPI calendar in Sept has a collage' of poop photos at different stages of the disease. I am sure I will have to change it to a previous months photo. I don't think our staff would appreciate it like EPI parents do.

bulldog family

Aug 14, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Norman, LeRoy and China
China eats everything, but she usually pukes it out. Lets see... several whole socks, a whole stuffed animal, and my sons book. When she puked out the book, it still had word on it. Our silly dogs!!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oh my gosh!!! That is LONG!!! I cant imagine anyone would be offended being that we all have bullies and well their poops can have problems for sure! That is very scary tho I have to say, thankfully it didnt get tangled up. Cutty gets those (not that long) from his rope toys. He tears them apart so aggressively that he ends up having to be helped in the removal process also. Of course ropes are no longer a toy we can have in the house because of this, it is very scary to thnk they can twist something up and I just dont even wanna think about that. Hard to stop them from tearing apart other objects tho such as beds! I have to say Cutty is an underwear boy too and has chewed up many a pair (bras also) and one day he actually regurgitated a whole pair that I dont even know where he got it from. Talk about scary imagine hm trying to pass that?!?!?! EWE! Dang bullies!

Libra did he at least chew up the dinasour first I hope?!?!?!?!!? Ouch!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Oh my gosh!!! That is LONG!!! I cant imagine anyone would be offended being that we all have bullies and well their poops can have problems for sure! That is very scary tho I have to say, thankfully it didnt get tangled up. Cutty gets those (not that long) from his rope toys. He tears them apart so aggressively that he ends up having to be helped in the removal process also. Of course ropes are no longer a toy we can have in the house because of this, it is very scary to thnk they can twist something up and I just dont even wanna think about that. Hard to stop them from tearing apart other objects tho such as beds! I have to say Cutty is an underwear boy too and has chewed up many a pair (bras also) and one day he actually regurgitated a whole pair that I dont even know where he got it from. Talk about scary imagine hm trying to pass that?!?!?! EWE! Dang bullies!

Libra did he at least chew up the dinasour first I hope?!?!?!?!!? Ouch!

Nope! It came out whole! He could atleast have selected a better dino to swallow. OUCH!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online