Does Your Bulldog Have a "Lovie"?

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
I just got to thinking about this because I had to take Tank's plushy red blanket away and wash it because it was getting kind of....ripe. :lol: The minute it came out of the dryer I folded it up and tossed it into his crate (he likes to be the one to unfold and situate it) and sure enough he plopped down in his crate and drooled on it a little and shed some more on it. I would like to think of it as "reclaiming" his property.

100_1426.jpg

So...do your bullies have a loved blanket or toy that they like to keep tabs on?

Autzz

Dec 29, 2011
Manchester NH
Bulldog(s) Names
Elli
Elli has a lamb chop toy ( that I personally love!!!) that she will sit and wait for when it goes in the washer! I only got her to leave the door to get a piece of cheese... She grabbed it and ran back to wait and snack.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Buddy loves his Kong toy that looks like a leg bone

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
The only stuffy that has not been destroyed is a talking harbor seal from Sea World. She likes to prance about with it. We call it "her baby."

7a48e6a3.jpg

Last edited:
OP
MamaAndi

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
[MENTION=1760]Fontanafox[/MENTION]...that photo is seriously adorable (and funny, love the caption)!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
HRH doesn't have a particular favorite. She she will pick several toys out of her bin and bring them up on the loveseat when she is trying to get my attention to come and play with her when i first get home at night then chew on one after a sufficient wrestle with me. She also grabs one in the morning when we first get up and has a cuddle and chew. Most of the rest of the time she ignores the toys.

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Yes! Chunk has a blanket that he's had since before we got him. :) Also a football and an octopus that he suckles on ... he definitely is not a fan of me washing them. Too bad for him that he has an OCD mama!!! :yes:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Vegas has 3 stuffies that he loves but his FAVORITE is Stinkey Monkey. He suckles it and after a few days it is very ripe:excited: He gets very nervous if I even pick it up and wants it back. He has had this monkey for over a year and uses it to put himself to sleep.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
I just got to thinking about this because I had to take Tank's plushy red blanket away and wash it because it was getting kind of....ripe. :lol: The minute it came out of the dryer I folded it up and tossed it into his crate (he likes to be the one to unfold and situate it) and sure enough he plopped down in his crate and drooled on it a little and shed some more on it. I would like to think of it as "reclaiming" his property.

100_1426.jpg

So...do your bullies have a loved blanket or toy that they like to keep tabs on?

All is right with the world!!! :)

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
No lovies or stuffies here but when I wash their beds every week, they LOVE IT when they're clean and out of the dryer. It's like a crate puppy pajama party. They can't wait to get in there and lay on the warm blankets and snuggle in. Bea takes one of her blankets and wads it up to make a pillow out of it.

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Orion has her stinky bear.......................ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. Every s is another that she has.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

OP
MamaAndi

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Aww I love hearing about all your bullies stuffed animals and blankets. :yes:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Unfortunately none of them really have a chance to make something their "lovie" ... if Daddy didn't eat it within seconds, one of our miniature schnauzers Tia would have it ripped apart!! :down:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Nothing soft last more than a few minutes with Banks

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.