Funny How Things Happen

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
I don't know if anyone reading this saw my post about the bulldog at a shelter in my state. Well...I was ready to go and adopt her to get her out of the pound but she ended up getting adopted (yay!) one day earlier.

A while back I had contacted a woman who had an older bulldog she was getting rid of. She ended up deciding to give her to a family member so she could still see her. I guess that fell through and she contacted me this morning to see if I still wanted her. Of course I said yes so now I will be going to pick her up on Friday!!! She is a beautiful brindle and white girl. She is 8 years old (I love me some older bulldogs! :D) and her name is Bre.

I can't wait to meet her. I will definitly post photos as I am required to do. :)

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Congrats! I could imagine my self to rescue a bulldog, but we in Finland have the positive problem that we very seldom have any Bulldogs to rescue.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Congrats! I could imagine my self to rescue a bulldog, but we in Finland have the positive problem that we very seldom have any Bulldogs to rescue.

What a dream. I wish it were this way over the whole world.

Congrats on the new addition!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Awww.. Bless your little pea picking heart for taking Bre in. I assume this woman can no longer care for her? I can't wait to see the pix.... Thanx so much!!!!!!! :heart::heart:

dozersmama

Supreme Overlord of Awesomeness
Community Veteran
Dec 31, 2010
Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
???
I adopted Tyson a few months ago and he will be 8 in Feb. He is amazing and we just love him. Good luck with your new bully!

OP
MamaAndi

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION]...I think it wasn't so much a case of inability to take care of her as the fact that the bully ended up being home alone a lot. Either way I can't wait...I have a seriously soft spot for older dogs :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.