Biting OUCH!

nmejia024

Jan 13, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
King
Hello. My 6 month old bullie is constantly biting! Not to hurt of course, but playfully biting but sometime it actually really hurts. What can i do? He is so stubborn so when i scold him it's as if he's not listening to me. THANKS!

RescueMe

Community Veteran
Mar 2, 2011
Chaffee, MO
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola Blue, Mojo Titus and Gracie,Caleb, Bogart and Ziggy forever in my heart Roxy and Rollo
When he is biting try telling him no bite, and then give him a toy he can chew on...

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
When he is biting try telling him no bite, and then give him a toy he can chew on...

What she said.... that is what most recommend... I know it seems like it has been going on forever but rest assured, at some point they grow out of it.

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Usko loves playing and I just stopped playing immediately when Usko started biting. I turned my back or went away, every time. He stopped biting in a very short time.

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
Dont let him bite you. Do as the others here have said, tell him no in a firm voice and turn around. Offer him a toy. You need to let him know that its not appropriate.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Excellent advice! should work like a charm as long as you (and every one else in the house) are consistent

Jzepeda87

Apr 22, 2011
Berwyn,il
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocky, Rocks,Papa, Charlie lol i dont know y
Jackson is in the same exact stage....he's a biting machine! Rocks got the brunt of it also!!!! He made a mark on my baby's head! 😊
Got him lots of chewing toys....he even likes to bite ankles...OMG hurts so bad with his lil shark teeth! 😳

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.