Saalwi

Community Veteran
Jan 3, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Schultz
Getting ready to leave for work and I couldn't find Schultz anywhere for the "good-bye" ritual... Found him sitting in the walk in shower (I think he was wanting a bath... He had one on Sunday) ImageUploadedByTapatalk1326807260.762199.jpg

He looked so sad when I explained I hadn't any time for a bath this morning....

What silly things did your bulldog do today?

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh that is so cute. no the cutest thing sarah has done this morning is sleep. i do think she is so cute sleeping on her side all stretched out but not as cute as your pic. awsome.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
What a cutie Schultz is.!!!! :heart:
Princess Gracie went outside in a snow storm and poo'd..... it that cute??? LOL She is snoring under my desk now. :heart::heart:

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
:luv: She is so cute and she looks so sad in the pic:nope: Well Mocha woke me up by laying on top of me this morning, I tought I was having a heart attack!!! I dont know why? She just got right on top of me as if I was a pillow!

LoveMyBully82

Aug 30, 2011
Houston, Texas, United States
Awww, he was probably trying to see what he could do to make you stay home longer. Sometimes Jackson "hides" in the house when we are getting ready to leave. Its never hard to find him though...you can hear him breathing once you get in the vacinity. lol

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
The pic is awesome. And it's even more awesome that he loves bath's. That seems a rarity!

roanne9145

Apr 11, 2010
Palmyra New York
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Apple, Grudge, Chisel and Rukus
So darn cute sitting in the shower and let you take his picture....Pebble decided to sleep with me in the bed I use so I can be near her when the puppies are born which is a twin and hogged the bed so no nothing she did was cute..LOL I am now very tired. :begging:

OP
Saalwi

Saalwi

Community Veteran
Jan 3, 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Schultz
@Lucy-licious - naughty/silly....synonyms? No?
@Cows mom - sleeping totally cute (when it's a bd)
[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION] - thanks, and snoring can be viewed in a positive light as silly
[MENTION=1710]LisaMarie[/MENTION] - using you as a pillow, of course ...
[MENTION=3114]LoveMyBully82[/MENTION] - thanks, he might be on to me....it's been 5 years
[MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] - thank goodness he luvs h2o...because he also luvs dirt
@AliceKable - thanks for the pic...Ruggles has the life
[MENTION=460]roanne9145[/MENTION]- I hope you get some good sleep & good luck with mom and pups

I've so enjoyed hangin' out on this forum.... Everyone is soooooo nice ( it's kinda like the sensation of receiving great customer service.... I don't expect it any more and then when it happens it feels so good).

Thanks

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
That's cool he likes bath's none of mine do. Nothing cute today.

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Awwww, that is too cute and funny! He looks like such a sweetie. :luv: I can't believe he likes baths! Frank will sometimes follow me into the bathroom, but if I playfully shake the shower curtain at him and say "Do you want a bath?", he turns around and sprints for his hiding spots!

webster03

Nov 20, 2011
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Macy Elizabeth
My baby girl loves a bath too. And loves the walk in shower when someone gets out as she licks the water off the floor of the shower. Gross but she cant help herself....lol

Kelly aka Macy's Momma

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
This is why I love bulldogs. They do such unexpected things. Give Schultz a big smoochie for me.

28cf137e.jpg

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online