New EB pup coming home soon and a thank you to all friends here on EBN

airmike1

Jul 6, 2011
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Elliott.
I would like to hello and thanks to the following friends: Goobermom, Jakeisgreat, Jeannieco, Bella'Mom, GatorRay, Anatess, Sarah, BruceP, Savemejeebus and all any friends I may have missed.

I am so sorry for neglecting staying in contact with everyone here on the EBN for many months. A lot of events have happend here on my homefront since the passing of Winston capsized my life last year in July. Winston was a pillar in my life that brought incredibly fun, loving memories. The tansition that I went through was needless to say, tough. Last year, 2011 was one of the most challenging years in my life since at the beginning of the year, a friend of mine lost his life in an accident on New Year's Eve, Winston passing away in July on the day of my dad's birthday and me being hit by a drunk driver this last October.

With all of the bad that took place, I knew that at some point good is going to start happening. Well, because of friends like Cindy "Goobersmom," she has kept in contact with me and said last year that she is going to breed a couple of her cherished bullies and that when puppys are born, she is going to make sure I get one of her pups. Last December, Elliott was born along with a Brother and Sister. Elliott will be coming home to me when I drive from Jacksonville, Florida to Missouri to meet Cindy and baby Elliott in person for the first time. I am so excited as this event is materializing and the reality is starting to settle in!

Spiritual life, family and friends are definitely key when experiencing great trials and tribulations in life. Again, I am so thankful of everyone here on the EBN.

Your friend,
Mike Sutherland

DSC_0022.jpgDSC_0173.jpgDSC_0041.jpg

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Mike..I can't tell you how happy I was when I saw the post that Elliott was YOURS! I had been checking and watching for you. I really was hoping you would hang around with us, but after hearing of everything you've been through in the last ye..:whew: I'm just overjoyed you are back and he is awesome! I can't decide who is luckier..you for getting such a wonderful pup...Elliott for getting YOU..or us..we get to share this adventure with you and I know Winston is cheering at the Bridge! :hug: Welcome Back Friend...

OP
airmike1

airmike1

Jul 6, 2011
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Elliott.
Thank you so much [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION]. I plan on being much more active here and feel bad for not staying in contact with everyone. I am very excited about Elliott and coming back to the EBN brings the excitement up for me a couple of thousand notches. :-)

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Oh my .... what an awful year you had!! I truly believe that we come out stronger from experiences such as these even though they hurt so much at the time.

And now you have a bright shining star in the shape of a bulldog puppy to look forward to and to make your life whole again!

I am just SO happy for you!!

MamaAndi

Staff member
Nov 20, 2011
Nebraska
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
[MENTION=2717]airmike1[/MENTION] Congratulations on your new baby bully! I can't wait to see some more photos when you get him to your home! :)

acarabias

Sep 15, 2011
El Paso, Texas, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Aldo Chocolate, Katara Fiona, Bruno Cannoli
Mike, I am new here so not sure what happened to Winston, I am sorry he is gone, but he is playing at the rainbow bridge with other dogs that have been lost this past year. Elliot is awesome, simply adorable and I love the BROW!! congratulations on your new addition and please share pics with us when you get him home

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hi Mike -- welcome back to you and a big welcome to your new little guy.... looking forward to getting to know you.

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Mike, congratulations on your upcoming new addition! He's adorable! You've gone through so much...it's great to see you back on EBN! :)

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Hi Mike so glad to see you here!!! I'm really happy for you with Elliott. While he'll never be a replacement for Winston he'll fill a big hole in your heart. We're picking up a new EB puppy Gwynn on the 26th 27th like I told you. I can't wait. I hope your new baby will bring you as much love is Winston did. Glad you weren't hurt in that wreck, because that car yours was a mess. Congrats again don't be a stranger. :up:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Welcome back Mike, and Elliot is soooo handsome, I am so happy you got him and I am in love with his eyebrow!!

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
I am so excited for you. We will need to get Bella and Elliot together for a play date. I am so jealous you will be able to smell puppy breath soon!!!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:welcome: BACK Mike. Look forward to seeing Elliot grow up.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Love that name "Elliott" - adorable. I also will be happy to watch Elliott grow up. I lost a soul mate pup too a couple years ago - and boy do I know that pain.
Glad your body and heart is healing.

All the best,
Vicki, Bea and Bo

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh [MENTION=2717]airmike1[/MENTION] welcome back. i knew you were getting him before it was posted as goobersmom told me. i was so happy to hear the news that after trying for a new pup and not being able to get one that you were finally gonna make it happen. congrats to you and welcome back. :D

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Welcome back Mike, and your little Elliot is just too cute.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.