New EB pup coming home soon and a thank you to all friends here on EBN

OP
airmike1

airmike1

Jul 6, 2011
Jacksonville, Florida, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Elliott.
Oh my .... what an awful year you had!! I truly believe that we come out stronger from experiences such as these even though they hurt so much at the time.

And now you have a bright shining star in the shape of a bulldog puppy to look forward to and to make your life whole again!

I am just SO happy for you!!
Thank you, Kazzy220.

OP
airmike1

airmike1

Jul 6, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Elliott.
Mike, I am new here so not sure what happened to Winston, I am sorry he is gone, but he is playing at the rainbow bridge with other dogs that have been lost this past year. Elliot is awesome, simply adorable and I love the BROW!! congratulations on your new addition and please share pics with us when you get him home

Thank you, Acarabias and welcome to EBN. There are lots of great people here with lots of help and advice.
Mike

OP
airmike1

airmike1

Jul 6, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Elliott.
Hi Mike so glad to see you here!!! I'm really happy for you with Elliott. While he'll never be a replacement for Winston he'll fill a big hole in your heart. We're picking up a new EB puppy Gwynn on the 26th 27th like I told you. I can't wait. I hope your new baby will bring you as much love is Winston did. Glad you weren't hurt in that wreck, because that car yours was a mess. Congrats again don't be a stranger. :up:

Oh wow Jeannie, congradulation on puppy Gwynn! I think that you and I will be traveling picking up puppies in various locations of the country :-) Again, I am sorry about Ace.
Mike

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Thanks Mike, I just posted on your FB too. :) What timing! We were on the same page at the same time. :up:

Thank you on Ace. We're doing good and he's in peace which brings me peace.

Can't wait to see your guy grow up, you best post up pictures too!!! :p

OP
airmike1

airmike1

Jul 6, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Elliott.
Love that name "Elliott" - adorable. I also will be happy to watch Elliott grow up. I lost a soul mate pup too a couple years ago - and boy do I know that pain.
Glad your body and heart is healing.

All the best,
Vicki, Bea and Bo
Well thank you, Vicaroo1000. His name just popped into my head several months ago. I am sorry for the loss of your pup too. I sure love the picture of your two bullys in your avatar. They are so focussed on that treat!

OP
airmike1

airmike1

Jul 6, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Elliott.
oh @airmike1 welcome back. i knew you were getting him before it was posted as goobersmom told me. i was so happy to hear the news that after trying for a new pup and not being able to get one that you were finally gonna make it happen. congrats to you and welcome back. :D

Thank you Cowsmom. Goobersmom (Cindy) took me under her wing and now I will soon have a pup, heavy-stepping around the house-training me lol.

Biogirl71

Nov 5, 2010
Cedar Rapids, IA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frank
Congratulations on your new adorable addition! Little Elliott will hopefully help a bit in healing from a rough year....bullies are definitely good for helping during tough times! Glad to see you back and looking forward to more pictures of Elliott!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.