Bratty puppy!

mickeedz

Dec 30, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Jax
@kazzy200 - the picture you have of your bully looks like my Jax!! Is he pretty much all white except for "freckles" on his ears? Too cute!! :)

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
@kazzy200 - the picture you have of your bully looks like my Jax!! Is he pretty much all white except for "freckles" on his ears? Too cute!! :)

Funny ... I was reading your previous post and thinking the same thing until I came to this one!! Yes, he's all white except for freckles and a brown spot just on his tail!! How old is Jax??

mickeedz

Dec 30, 2011
Bulldog(s) Names
Jax
Funny ... I was reading your previous post and thinking the same thing until I came to this one!! Yes, he's all white except for freckles and a brown spot just on his tail!! How old is Jax??

Jax just turned 3 months today. How old is yours? Is yours named Baby Linus?? They look like twins separated at birth :)

LisaMarie

Community Veteran
Jan 13, 2011
Burlington, Vermont
Bulldog(s) Names
Mocha Bubbles
:luv: She is just palying and being a puppy!!! Now its the time to teach her some boundaries and what is ok and what is not.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
OP
Autzz

Autzz

Dec 29, 2011
Manchester NH
Bulldog(s) Names
Elli
That's funny... Elli also just has little spots on her ears and was born Oct 20th... Right in between Linus and Jax :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.