"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb Vicaroo1000's Avatar
    Real Name
    Vicki
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Bratty puppy!

Quote Originally Posted by TheLost View Post
    Molly barked and bounced so ferociously at her antler last night she fell off the couch. The worst is her shaddow... it has no right following her that way!

When she gets all wound up like that we've noticed 1) she needs to or 2) she is about 15 seconds away from falling asleep.
    hahahahaha So true!!!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Jax
    Likes (Received)

Very true what everyone is saying about her either needing a "time out" or being overly tired. That happens to Jax all the time and we learned this on this website!! Thanks everyone! We have been putting him in "jail" when he becomes bratty and is persistently nipping and biting. He will either fall asleep right away or he will take out all his frustrations, extra energy, etc., in his gated area and then is calm and ready to come out again. I guess this is the world of the bully

Bulldog(s) Names
    Jax
    Likes (Received)

kazzy220 - the picture you have of your bully looks like my Jax!! Is he pretty much all white except for "freckles" on his ears? Too cute!!

Bulldog(s) Names
    Jax
    Likes (Received)

@kazzy200 - the picture you have of your bully looks like my Jax!! Is he pretty much all white except for "freckles" on his ears? Too cute!!

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by mickeedz View Post
    @kazzy200 - the picture you have of your bully looks like my Jax!! Is he pretty much all white except for "freckles" on his ears? Too cute!!
    Funny ... I was reading your previous post and thinking the same thing until I came to this one!! Yes, he's all white except for freckles and a brown spot just on his tail!! How old is Jax??

Bulldog(s) Names
    Jax
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by kazzy220 View Post
    Funny ... I was reading your previous post and thinking the same thing until I came to this one!! Yes, he's all white except for freckles and a brown spot just on his tail!! How old is Jax??
    Jax just turned 3 months today. How old is yours? Is yours named Baby Linus?? They look like twins separated at birth

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mocha Bubbles
    Likes (Received)

She is just palying and being a puppy!!! Now its the time to teach her some boundaries and what is ok and what is not.
    LisaMarie

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by mickeedz View Post
    Jax just turned 3 months today. How old is yours? Is yours named Baby Linus?? They look like twins separated at birth
    Yes ... Baby Linus and he was born on October 17th so he will be 13 weeks tomorrow .. a week in between them. Definitely separated at birth .... here is the link to the thread I posted of him with our cat. It was taken yesterday!! http://www.englishbulldognews.com/fo...~v~-angel.html

Bulldog(s) Names
    Elli
    Likes (Received)

That's funny... Elli also just has little spots on her ears and was born Oct 20th... Right in between Linus and Jax

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads