Delilah has a photo gig! But I need another bulldog..

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
I've been trying really hard to get Delilah into some kind of modeling / acting gig! She's registered with Top Dog Talent Agency.

Well..good news! She got selected for a meet and greet photo event for a company..there's going to be a lot of CEOs there and she's going to be meeting people and posing for photos. It's in Schaumberg, IL, which is about an hour away from Chicago. About 2 hours or so away from me.

The thing is..they need TWO bulldogs and not just one. So we can't go if I don't get another dog. The event is THIS Wednesday, from 9 to noon. Is there anyone near by that would be interested at all??????

catorres8988

Jun 3, 2010
Tyler, Texas
Bulldog(s) Names
Spike & Sparkles
Wish I lived closer.... But spike & sparkles live in Texas. Hope u find another bully. Good luck & keep us posted.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Well good luck, hope you find a buddy to go with you.

OP
laurendoodler

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] I know, very short notice! It's stressful. And Tracy and I have tried contacting the Chicago rescue....no luck!

I asked Delilahs breeder if I could borrow a dog. I doubt it, lol. My mom has a patient with a young bulldog that I might be able to bring.

[MENTION=1462]Biogirl71[/MENTION] and Frank are pretty close to me.... I'm trying to get ahold of her.

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
Darn it!! I wish we were closer!! Delilah and Matilda would have a blast!!!

OP
laurendoodler

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
[MENTION=2150]MatildasMommy[/MENTION] heck yeah they would!! lol that would be awesome.

I think I have someone to go with us now! One of my mom's patients has a bulldog named Bubba that they are going to consider letting us take. I'm going to go over there tomorrow and see how he is with Delilah.

If that falls through...I think Frank is coming!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
How exciting! I hope things work out. In any case I hope you can take pictures of the going ons there. Crossing my fingers for ya!:yeah:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online